Fiery Love

Rimuru x Shizue

...

...

...

(Third Person's POV)

"Is this your mask miss?" (Rimuru)

"Ah, yes thank you" (Shizue)

"A slime?" (Trio)

"Something wrong with being a slime?" (Rimuru)

"N-No, it's just unusual being saved by a talking slime but thank you" (Kabal) said and all four of them bowed.

Rimuru guided them back to the village, he even gave them some foods—which the trio ate like there's no tommorow—and suspected that the masked girl who called herself Shizu that she's an Otherworlder due to her demeanor and behavior.

After meeting with them a bit and talking to Shizue about Earth, Rimuru generously offered them to stay for the night.

The Trio were a bit embarrassed but accepted in the end.

...

...

"Ifrit take her as your vessel"

"We should name him"

"What about Pizu?"

"Wow! He got bigger!"

"(Growl)"

"Pizu, calm down! Be nice!"

"Enemy"

"S-Shizu?"

"AAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH"

"(Scoffs)"

"Get away from me you monster. You killed me and you have the audacity to live peacefully and more so, fall in love with someone?"

...

...

Ḱ̶̮̪̗̥͕͎̻̥̒͑̾I̶̧̨̱̜͕͈̘̼͛́̌͂̌͋̇̉̇̈̚L̵̢̡̖̫̦͈̹̿̀̓̏̂͌͆̅̈́̑̅̕Ļ̵̖̙̤̝͚̼̲̽̇̀ ̸͚̞͔̹̬́̓̒̈́Ṭ̴̢͕̭̺̮͐̎̇̋̅H̸̨̧̭̫͎̼̩̜̄̒̈́̏͌E̵̠̺̋̈͛͌̒̿M̵͉̹͉̃̀̋̿̍̕ ̶̘̓̉Ạ̴͉̱͖̭̳̈́̈́͛̇̉L̷̦͉̠̜̭̘̑͂L̶̛̰̰͎͔͔̞̞̇̋̿̆̀͋̇!̵͙͌̿͋̑̐͑͘͠!̶̢̛̖̝͎͕̦̌̈̊̔̀͐̽͌̿͋!̴͛̊̒̈́͜

...

...

Shizue keeps stirring in her bed as if having a nightmare, sweats of bullets on her face, and groans out of her mouth.

"-zu-san! Shizu-san! Wake up!"

Shizue shot up and quickly sat on the bed while gripping her chest as she pants heavily.

"Huff huff huff" (Shizue)

"Are you okay?" (Rimuru)

Rimuru hopped on the bed, took out some water from his stomach space and a cup full of water on a platter emerged from his slimy head. Don't worry, the water is very clean and even cleaner as it was purified within his inventory.

"Here" (Rimuru)

Shizue immediately took the cup and hastily gulped it all down. She sighed in relief when she finished and her breathing began to calm down.