Slime and Vampire Part 3

Rimuru x Luminous

Yuri - Fluff

...

...

...

(Third Person's POV)

After Luminous Valentine left, Rimuru decided to have a meeting. The meetings was about the rules that Rimuru made, changing the rule, 'do not attack humans' to 'do not attack humans unless necessary'.

She apologized for being 'incompetent' but her subordinates wasn't angry and said that there's no need to apologized since they know that Rimuru is a young monster and is still growing.

Rimuru is only a few months old as a slime and when she was a human, 37 years is still quite short for most monsters, and Rimuru isn't too experienced with being a Ruler yet.

"So that's all for today, do your job well" (Rimuru)

"Hai" (All)

They all bowed and left the room leaving Rimuru with Shuna and Shion.

"Rimuru-sama!!" (Shion)

"Hm? What is it Shion?" (Rimuru)

"Who is it?" (Shion)

"(Confused) Who's who?" (Rimuru)

"The one that gave you that!" (Shuna) said, pointing at the hickey on Rimuru's neck.

The hickey on Rimuru's left side of the neck is still visible, she forgot to hid it. It should heal because of her regeneration but it didn't, so it probably have to do something with Luminous.

"Kyaaaa!" (Rimuru)

Rimuru immediately covered it with her hands with a flushed face, Rimuru's face turned very red because of the revealing hickey and the way she screamed seconds ago. Shion drew her greatsword, wanting to obliterate the one who did this to her Master.

"Rimuru-sama, please explain what he looks like and I'll find him and make him go through the most painful torture I can muster" (Shion)

"That's a great idea Shion" (Shuna) said with a scary smile, also angry for someone have touched her master.

"N-No, I will introduce her soon, just calm down and continue your work" (Rimuru)

"Her?" (Shion)

"Yes, her" (Rimuru)

"I see, we'll be waiting for when you introduce her to us Rimuru-sama" (Shuna) said with her usual smile.

"I'll test her to see if she's worthy of you, Rimuru-sama" (Shion)

"Hai hai, you can do that when you meet her for now go back to work" (Rimuru)

"Hai Rimuru-sama" (Shuna and Shion)

...

...

(Rimuru's POV)

Shuna and Shion left, leaving me all alone in the room. I sighed loudly and rested my cheeks on the table.

"(Sign) Being a leader is not easy" (Rimuru)

Hmmm? Now that I think about it, I don't know what Lumi's race is, she definitely isn't human but with her fangs and name I think I have a rough guess.

"Nee, Great Sage, do you know what Lumi's race is?" (Rimuru)

<< The individual Luminous Valentine is a Vampire but I cannot identity the individual's specific race. Please forgive me for my incompetence >>