Possessive Master Part 1

Rimuru x Ciel

Lemon - Kinky

...

...

(Third Person's POV)

It has been a century since Yuuki's defeat. The world is so peaceful now and there's barely anything interesting that happened.

Due to Tempest forging diplomatic relationships with every nation of the Cardinal World and the massive improvements of the city or should we say empire, the nation's ruler has always been buried with paperworks.

He doesn't really complain about the paperworks anymore because he knows how big are his responsibilities are, but that doesn't mean he isn't bored. Rimuru Tempest has now been working with paperworks ever since the end of Tenma War.

He gets a break once in a while but he's always in his office.

But what people didn't know is the happenings inside of the office.

...

...

"Ahhhhnnnnnn~ ahhhhhhhnnnn~ ahhhhhhhnnn~ Masterrrr~!!" (Ciel)

Ciel is currently laying on Rimuru's desk with her back on the desk's surface while Rimuru is heavily penetrating her with a very fast pace that would make women go crazy with pleasure but Ciel can withstand this... Just barely. The paperworks were already done by Rimuru a while ago with Ciel's help.

With Rimuru's large member entering and exiting Ciel very fast, the table was loudly squeaking, but Ciel's moans were louder, good thing Rimuru made a barrier and coated the desk with {Turn Null} so it wouldn't break.

"Fuck me more Masterrrrrrr~ pleaseeeeee~" (Ciel) yelled with hearts in her eyes and drools on her mouth.

"As you wish, my slutty Manas" (Rimuru) said with a smirk.

As Rimuru said that, he increased the pace more faster that his movements were a blur even to True Dragons.

"Ahhhhnnnnnnnnn~ ahhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnn~ fuck yesssssss~ ahhhhhhhhhnnnnnnn~ moreee moreeeee~!!" (Ciel)

Rimuru and Ciel started having sex three years ago. After their first very long sex, Ciel gained a naughty and slutty side and they always had sex every night without missing a single day.

Kinky sex to be precise, it always makes them excited and it has become a normal thing for them.

Rimuru despite not having a marriage ceremony, it's not really necessary anyway, he accepted Ciel as his official wife, and the two of them liked having sex together.

Of course they love one another other than just sex, they would always go on a date together around Tempest if Rimuru have some free time. Few decades after Tenma War, Rimuru introduced Ciel to his subordinates and close friends.

Rimuru is very cunning and would keep most of his cards or skills hidden to everyone. After he left the 'End of Time and Space' and defeated Velda, he evolved into the highest being of existence, making him many more times powerful than the 'Stellar King' Veldanava when he was in his prime.

Even revealing all of his abilities to his enemies, they still wouldn't have an upper hand against Rimuru since Rimuru can even defeat a True Dragon without lifting a finger.

With this reason, he decided to introduce Ciel to his closest friends, subordinates, and siblings. If normal people know this they might think that Rimuru is being arrogant by revealing everything in his hand just because he's the strongest being, basically almost telling everyone that he's stronger than 'everyone' even if all his cards are revealed which is still true but he have another reason.