Chapter 14

"Welcome to the Ba Sing Se Royal Palace" Diku smiled as he pushes the giant doors open revealing a giant throne room with four smaller thrones surrounding it, two on each side. Diku walked over to the throne on the far left which had a metal sphere up at the top.

"This is mine" he smiled. I smiled but had the biggest urge to sit in it just to pretend I was royalty. Diku looked at me before chuckling and pushing me up the three stairs and placing me in the seat before putting a fake metal crown on my head. He smiled and shook his head as he knelt in front of me.

"Your Highness" he said bowing his head. I couldn't help but laugh as I got up and hugged him.

-------

"Hey Mako! Have you made a move on the hot one yet?! You know the short feisty one you're always talking about!" I heard Wu yell from down the hall. I turned to see Mako with his head in hands. I chuckled and walked down to where he was.

"Who is this hot one Wu is talking about?" I smirk crossing my arms over my chest.

"O-Oh no o-one. Just some g-girl that I helped earlier" he stammered before hugging me and going to follow a laughing Wu.

"Come on Maya, you have to get ready for the ceremony" Mika smiled as she came walking down the hall in her ceremony uniform. A white skirt with a formal white blouse and her bender insignia up at the top.

"Fine" I grumbled before trudging into my room and getting dressed before removing my hair from its tight bun.

"Why are you letting your hair down?"

"Because I can" I said before walking out and towards the main foyer where I was told to meet Diku and Wu.

"Hello Your Highness" I smile and bow my head as Prince Diku walks up dressed in his formal attire. A tuxedo with his usual frizzy haired gelled down.

"Come on Amaya, stop being so formal" he said.

"Sir, I'm in uniform and we are at a formal ceremony in which the king and queen of the Earth Kingdom will be in attendance. So, I'm sorry, but I must" He nods and holds his arm for me to take. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I need a date don't I?" He smirks. "Fine, let me do this right. Will you allow me to escort you to the ceremony?" I laugh and nod.

---------

Sorry it's so short! I'll try and hurry to update again but I have a lot of medical stuff going on and college classes to deal with....
I don't want to have to put this story on hold again but I might have too. I probably won't but if you guys would be patient I promise I'll love you forever and give you cookies :)

Elena