Chapter 15

"Prince Diku and his date Lieutenant Amaya" the announcer said as we walked down the main aisle. I noticed Mika standing near Princess Ava over near the throne with the flames around it.

Once we are standing near Diku's throne, two people came walking through the giant door clad in long flowing gown with majestic head dresses. Diku nudged me before leading over.

"Those are my parents" All the common people bowed their heads as the royal couple walked down the middle of the room.

"Ming, We hope you enjoyed your trip to the city" The King said with a small smile towards his youngest daughter.

"Yes, father, I did. This is my head security officer Kaie" Ming smiled.

The king and queen went down the aisle saying how much they had missed their children before getting to us.

"Diku, I hope you cared for your siblings yet had fun at the same time" his mother smiled.

"I made sure to do so mother. This is my Defense officer, Amaya" I bowed my head when he said that.

"We will talk later" he said, a twinkle in his eye, before walking away. Once they sat down and the announcer talked about the history and yadda yadda. They started playing music and Diku and I danced horridly... We are awful dancers.

"You're so light on your feet" Diku laughed as we somewhat danced around the floor. Instead of continuing to stumble and fall over each other, my feet we now on top of his and he was walking around. We looked like we knew what we were doing if you didn't look at our feet.

"Excuse me sir, your father has requested your attention" Mako said walking up next to us. Diku nodded giving me a wink before walking off. I sighed internally as Mako took my waist in his arms and lifted me so my feet were on top of his before beginning to "dance" like Diku had been doing.

"Amaya, we need to talk" He said not looking away from my eyes.

"No we don't Mako, What is done is done, There is no going back" I Say giving him a judging look.