Chapter 3

"Hey Lil' Red, How May I be of assistance?" He smiles as I walk up.

"Hi Prince Diku, I am Amaya and I'll be your protection during your stay in Republic City" I smile shaking his hand lightly.

"Nice to meet you Amaya" he says before a small smirk forms. "I'm still going to call you Lil' Red" I nod with a smile before I see Mako in the corner of my eye heading over.

"Sorry to interrupt, your highness, but Chief needs to speak with Amaya" Diku nods before turning back to a small girl who was beaming at him.

"What Mako?" I say clearly annoyed.

"Chief-"

"I know that's a lie, you just want to talk" I say putting air quotes around talk because let's face it, it would escalate into something totally different.

"Fine, but I just wanted to let you know I should've never let you go to Zaofu because after that happened our relationship went downhill. I'm sorry if I was too needy or something but I need you to come back" he said.

"Mako, just stop. I have priorities to handle. Like Protecting the Prince, Help Rebuild and Support the Air Nation, And most of all, Protect my Sister" I say before walking back to the Prince who was waiting patiently.

"I apologize for the delay, your majesty, shall we be going now?" he smiles and nods before climbing into the Limousine. I look around to see multiple people giving us strange looks. I hear a beep and immediately slam the door shut and run to the other side and get in, yelling to the driver to get the heck out of there.

He floored the gas and off we went just as a purple explosion went off behind us.