Chapter 9

Honestly, making a run for it was a very stupid idea on my part. I should've known that Baatar would've just gotten up and carried me back.

"Now that you've gotten your daily exercise, where is your sister?" Kuvira said.

"Why do you want her?" I say. She smirks.

"Well, you see, Baatar here-" she started.

"Oh, I understand" I cut her off before turning to look at him with my judging face. "Really? my sister?"

"And why do you need my help?"

"Well, you're her sister and.... you're both Earthbenders so you should work among the ranks of my Army" Kuvira smirked. "You have no other choice. Tell us where your sister or we'll destroy Republic City starting with Air Temple Island"

"You are one evil chick" I say.

----------

"Amaya? What are you doing here?" I hear a familiar voice say from down the hall of my new office on the train.

"Bolin?" Half of the Bending Brothers stood them his hair gelled back and a green uniform, which matched mine, in the place of his usual clothes. "what are you doing here?"

"You didn't hear... I work for Kuvira... Mako does too now since the whole coronation thingy didn't work out and Wu is in a funk... he's down the hall... he's one of the only troops with red patches on his collar" he smiled pointing the little green bars on either side of his collar next to the metal plates.

"I hate skirts" I grumbled as I look down at the pencil skirt I had to wear.

"It looks good... I mean you're probably used to your hair being in a bun" he said awkwardly. "Woah, your patches look awesome" he sounded like a little Badger Scout.

I looked at my reflection of the metal train to see I had a white swirl, silver bars, red bars, and a green bar.

"It looks like the elements threw up on my collar" I say before hugging him and walking down the corridor. I passed by Mako who stopped and stared at me as I continued walking.

I was not in the mood. My sister would be captured and I couldn't do anything about it or else Kuvira would eradicate all the hard work Avatar Aang and Firelird Zuko had by destroying Republic City starting with getting rid of the Air Nation. Again.

"I hate people" I grumbled as I got in line of food.

AN

Hey guys

I'm sorry the last few chapters have been so short I'm really busy. I've almost considered putting this story on hold for just a little bit probably three weeks just so I can finish some things then come back but I don't know if I should.

I just thought I would tell you guys that if I don't update soon that's what it is and there will probably be something in the title saying its on hold for a while.

I'm going to try to update on a schedule.

This is the Schedule.

Legend of Korra: Power: Friday

I'm Not Your Princess: Saturday

Up To No Good: Sunday