Chapter 17

"Hello May-May" I heard a deep smooth voice that I loathed ever since I was 10. I turn to see that boy that had curly brown hair and dark green eyes. He walked up to me with that annoying smirk that never left his face.

"Who are you?" Mako asked as he tried to push me behind him. The boy turned to me with a raised eyebrow.

"I see, you haven't mentioned me"

"Hush, Katsu. Nobody wants you here" I said in a cold tone looking him in the eye.

"Now now, May-May. You're just as feisty as I remember"

"Why are you here?" I say.

"Well, you are now older than when we first interacted and now, I want to win your heart but of course, that pesky little prophecy..."

"The prophecy states that you have to defeat the sibling with the most power or the one who holds the most unfamilial love for the sibling with the most power" he says casually.

"No, you're not winning Amaya." Mako said taking a step forward.

"Let me guess, is this your new boy toy?" Katsu laughed. Makos hands turn white with rage as he balled his fist up. "Let's dance pretty boy"

"Stop it!" I scream stepping in between the two boys. Mako's expression goes from angry to soft in seconds while Katsu's goes from angry to a smug smirk in milliseconds.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
I'm so sorry for not updating. I was in the hospital, work, moving, college... just ugh. I need a co-author so if anyone wants to help me write this book PLEASE comment or send me a message and I'll get back to you immediately. Just tell me about yourself, the different stories you write, why you should be chosen, and mention the title of books that you've written.