Chapter 10

The train stopped in a little town that Kuvira had been supplying food and other resources too for the past month. She was finally going to try to make the leader hand over the area. I sighed and continued writing let's to the states under her control about the circumstances they have agreed too.

My desk phone rang making my sigh and look at it before hesitantly reaching for it.

"Amaya" I said monotone.

"Amaya, we have your sister in custody and she shall begin working for us tomorrow in the vacant office across the hall from yours. Please see that she gets the proper uniform and reports to the right authority figure. I will be coming by to visit this evening" Bataar Jr. said.

"Yea.. Sure" He knew I didn't want to work for him and that I would rather be bending.

"By the way, you are required to be down at the Training Center to contain and train prisoners that are worthy of being part of Kuvira's forces" With that, he hung up.

"Amaya, how Ya doing?" Bolin and Mako stood in the doorway. I'm not going to lie, they both looked fit in their uniforms.

"They have my sister" I sigh before slamming my fist into the wall, leaving black marks from the fire that managed to escape.

Mako whispered something to Bolin. The Earthbender smirked at Mako and wiggled his eyebrows before walking out.

"Amaya, Everything's going to be alright. We'll get out of here" Mako said quietly sitting on top of my desk.

"How are you even allowed to be part of Kuvira's Army, you're a firebender" i said.

"Apparently I know valuable and important information that could be useful to Kuvira" he said adding air quotes every once in a while.

"What happened to everything?" I say making him wrinkle his eyebrows in confusion. "Korra's injured both physically and mentally. Kuvira is trying to capture Kai and Jinora to add Airbenders to her forces to get a bird's eye advantage. For Hell's sake, Bataar Jr. has a thing for my sister"

"I thought he was Kivira's fiancé" Mako said.

"Apparently, she broke it off and is now with some other guy" I said rolling my eyes. "This chick is evil and she gets a lot of guys! Come on now!"

"Well, Just remember, everything's going to be fine and there's still one guy who has a thing for you" he says looking me in the eye with that Mako smirk and walks out.

I sit there thinking about random things until a knock on the door rips me from my thoughts.

"Bataar"

"Amaya, where's your sister?" He says. I shrug and pretend to work as he walks by leaving my to my thoughts once more.