Chapter 19

It's been about a month since the night that Diku and Mako found out about my incident. Mika has been trying to convince me to talk to them. Instead, I think I'm just going to keep it to myself because I dont want everyone up in my business (Cliche, I know). They dont need to know any more than they already do. It's my story, so it's my decision whether to tell or not.

I didn't need to stay in Ba Sing Se because they sent new officers out to protect the Royal Party so I was going back to the city in order to relax for a while.

I heard that the Beifongs were in town and that's probably why there was such a commotion. Apparently the two boys and Opal are quite known in Zaofu. They are treated like celebrities. I was walking out the door on my way to the train station when Mako stops me.

"Maya, wait"

"There's nothing you can say that will make me stay Mako, this isn't one of those cliché romance scrolls that they sell at the markets" I say rolling my eyes.

"I know that. That's why, I'm coming with you back to Republic City" he said with a smile. That's when I noticed his suitcase on the floor next to him.

"Who's going to protect the princess?"

"Bolin" he said as he picked up his suitcase and started walking out the door, picking mine up as he went.

"Come on, babe. We got a home to get to"

Legend of Korra: PowerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara