Chapter 5 1/2

C/W - Smut, sex, whatever you wanna call it, they get down and dirty here.

A/N - sorry this took so long to get out, I lost track of time and got carried away writing it, it's a bit longer than my usually stuff was. I also took time to think things through cause it was my first time writing a threesome
2,000 words!
Enjoy :)
...

Dreams POV

   “Good boy,” George whispers in my ear, “Now come on, do you really want to keep your jeans on?”

   “No.”

   “Then take them off,” I quickly scrambled to follow directions, scared this would stop if I didn’t.

   “God look how desperate you are,” Sapnap laughs, “It's kind of pathetic isn’t it George?”

   “I think he's cute like this,” He smiles, “Now come here Dream, sit on Saps lap.”

   “Yes sir!”

   My legs settle on either side of Sapnaps thigh, and he grabs my hips when I try to grind.

   “Patience,” he laughs at the whine I let out, “Fuck if I knew it would be this easy to get you submissive I would’ve tried this sooner.”

   He’d thought about this before?

   I feel a pair of hands place themselves above Sapnaps, followed by George's lips against my neck, “Let's take this to the bedroom. Dream, you wanna be good and go wait on my bed in only your boxers?”

   I quickly scrambled off Saps lap when the hands let go, eager to do what he asked, “Yes, I’ll be good!”

   I turned to make my way to the room before Geroge called out, “Don’t touch yourself puppy. Wait for us.”

   A soft whine left my mouth as I continued down the hall, anxiously entering Sapnaps bedroom. As I stripped off my shirt my mind drifted further, I couldn’t worry about what would happen after or what this meant, just knowing that in this moment I wanted this. And sitting on the bed in uncomfortably tight boxers, for what seemed like hours, I was elated to know that my best friends wanted it too.

   When they finally stepped into the room my mind was too far gone to do anything other than whine. Finally, George was the first one to enter, Sapnap staying in the doorway.

   “Look at you, so obedient,” George's small hand cups my cheek and I lean into it, letting out a loud moan when his other hand presses gently on my dick.

   “Please.”

   “Please? Do you want something puppy?”

   “More.”

   His hand presses harder, “More? Do you deserve it? How about you help out Sapnap and we’ll see if you can have more.”

   “Yes!”

   “Get on your knees then puppy.”

   I quickly slip off the bed, shifting to sit on my knees, hand in my lap.

   “Look at you, such a good boy, following orders so easily,” Sapnap walks over to me, hand under my chin forcing me to look up at him, “better impress me Dream.”

   He lets go of my face, instead using his hands to take off his sweatpants, boxers along with them. He sits down on the bed, cock in his hand, “Come on pretty boy, I want you to show me how good your mouth is.”

   Eagerly I sit up and take his cock in my own hand. I nervously stare for a second, it's been a while and I didn’t want to disappoint him. I needed to be good.