Chapter 12

A/N - Please read the note at the end <3

Sapnaps POV

   “Sapnap,” George whispered, “I know you’re awake, let's talk.”

   I let out a soft groan, opening my eyes to look at Dream curled up next to me. I was still mad at him, but I knew he’d had a hard time and was tired, I didn’t want to wake him up. Trying to sit up, I heard the blonde make a sound in protest and I stopped making sure he was still asleep. When I saw he was I continued to pull myself into a sitting position and let his head rest in my lap.

   “You sure you want to talk right now?” I whisper back, “With Dream right here?”

   George, sitting on the edge of the bed, shrugged, “he hardly slept this weekend and had a bad headache, I doubt he’ll wake up.”

   “Okay.”

   “What you said hurt,” He breathed out, “but what I said wasn’t okay either.”

   “George, you brought up my father after I’d already been rude, and I definitely shouldn't have retaliated with bringing up what I did."

   "I love you, and I'm sorry."

   "I'm sorry, I love you too."
   "We're okay," George says, barely audible.

   "Yes, we're okay," I smile at him, "now get back in bed and cuddle this clingy fucker with me while he rests."

   "Aren't you mad at him?"

   I shrug, "What he did was upsetting but he didn't mean it anymore than we meant what we said. I'm not happy but I love him too, so it's time to move on."

   "You and I have forgiven each other, but what we said is still gonna hurt for a bit. Is it a good idea to start a relationship with him?"

   "Of course things need time to heal George, and we need time to heal from him as well. But if it's the same for you, I think it's smarter to make things official and take it slow that way. I think telling him we need time for ourselves will only make things worse."

   "Right, you're right. I want to call him mine."

  "Good," I smile, "we can ring out the details when his head is in the right space."

A/N - hey guys sorry this chapter is short. I wanted to get this out. I'm gonna be honest I had this story planned out and then took a whole different direction so I'm trying to figure out how to continue the story from here. I don't want this to be then end of the book so I might need some time to do more story planning and putting in some more angst. Also my mental health has been bringing me down lately and I'm having another weird sexuality crisis bc I think I might be ace. So I hope I won't be away long but I promise it's not the end