Chapter 7

A/N - I'm alive! I got this out finally

C/W - George is a little sexual here but it's nothing too harsh

Dreams POV

   The door in front of me looked intimidating. Sapnap had sent me to pick George, saying something about alone time to apologise. I was terrified, I knew how I reacted was bad, and I was afraid George wouldn’t want to forgive me. Especially after I disappeared for a day.

   I lifted a fist and let it land on the door, mentally face palming when I remembered the doorbell to the side. Regardless, I heard someone shuffling around on the other side, before being met with a tired looking George. A towel around his neck to catch the water from his dripping hair caused me to almost forget why I was here, he looked absolutely stunning with messy wet hair.

   “Dream!” Before I could say anything, small arms found their way around my chest, “I’m so glad you’re okay. Where were you? I was worried.”

   I pushed him away to look into his eyes, “I was at Lukes house, I just needed time alone. I’m sorry-”

   “Shhh,” he cut me off, “I need to finish getting ready. You can apologise in my room idiot.”

   I smiled as he dragged me through the house. It was relieving to know he wasn’t very bothered by what I’d done. George led me into his bedroom, leaving me to shut the door. He pushed me onto the bed before giving me a huge smile.

   “Okay you can tell me how sorry you are as I pack up.”

   He didn’t wait to turn around and immediately shuffle through his closet.

   “I- uh,” I attempted to stutter out my apologies, “ I’m sorry, I guess I was just scared.”

   He hummed, turning around with a shirt and a short skirt that made me blush, “Help me, do these match?”

   “Um, yes?”

   “Perfect, keep going now.”

   “Right. I've had a hard time accepting myself lately, it's been hard to realise I had feelings for two people. It's not something that's happened for me before. So when you just accepted it right away made me think you were just saying that to make me feel better, which I know is stupid and-”

   “You’re rambling,” He smiled at me, “I understand, you’re fine Dream. I’m just glad you’re okay.”

   “Oh, well, thanks George,” I fumbled around for my phone, “Lukes got a friend who is poly, gave me his number to talk to if I needed.”

   George stuffed the clothes he had into a small bag, “That's sweet of him, what's their name?”

   “Karl, I think?”

   “Oh! Karl!”

  I’m surprised by George's tone, “You know him?”

   “I’ve got english with him,” he stood up again looking for something, “He’s a really good guy. I know he’d be more than willing to help you figure anything you need out.”

   “Right, are you almost ready?”

  George makes a point of zipping the bag, “Yeah, we can go whenever. Or we could stay here for a bit and spend time together.”

   “Well, uh,” I'm surprised by his answer, “Don’t you want to see your boyfriend?”

   “I see Sapnap way more than you,” his laugh is so pretty, “Can’t I want some alone time with my best friend instead?”

   My face burns red when he crawls over to lay a hand on my thigh, “Plus I think you need to make it up to me for leaving like that.”

     “I don't think-” I pushed his hand away, “Not without Sapnap. I don’t know how I feel without his permission.” 

   He smiles, “Of course, how about we just make cookies? I’ll text Sap and let him know.”

   “Cookies are good.”

   “Great!” George stands up, grabbing my hand to pull me with him, “This is gonna be awesome."

   After I'm dragged down the stairs, George quickly finds all of the ingredients, and it doesn't take long for us to be covered in flour and cookie dough. George's laugh brings out my own as he leans against me. A blush creeps onto my face when he brings the dirty spoon up to my lips, I hesitantly take it in my mouth and clean off the dough.

   “God I want you to ruin me.”

   His comment takes me off guard, “Wh-what?”

   “Nothing,” George smiles innocently, “Let's get these cookies in the oven alright?”

   “Of course.”

   I take the pan of cookies into my hands as George pulls open the oven, if he purposely sticks out his ass when he bends over I wouldn’t know. Once the cookies are placed on the shelf he closes the door and looks up at me.

   “So uh,” I start awkwardly, “We’ve got some time to pass, what would you like to do.”

   When George smiles, I instinctively take a step back, he fellows. Small hands are placed on my chest as he looks up at me, “Are you an option?”

   “George! I- uh,” I stutter, what's gotten into him today, “Sapnap?”

   I sigh when he understands what I mean, backing away to grab his phone. My relief is short lived when I hear a ringing, before a voice picks up.

   “George? How's the cookies going, are you and Dream having fun?” Sapnaps voice muffles from the speaker.

   “Would be having more fun if he wasn’t worried about your feelings.”

   “George what are you-” He holds up a hand to cut me off.

   “What do you mean babe, I’m feeling fine?”

   George smiles, “Sappy, Dream doesn’t want to fuck me without your permission.”

   “George!” I yell.

   “Really? Dream you have my permission as long as you don’t steal my boyfriend from me.”

   “What?!”

   “Perfect, thank you, bye,” George hangs up, placing his phone on the counter, before making his way back to me, “Now come on, if you really don’t want to I won’t force you, but don’t you want to fuck me Dreamie?”

   My eyes widened, “I, well, okay.”

   “That's not convincing.”

   “Yes! George, I want to.”

   “Perfect,” and when he pulls me in for a kiss I almost lose my mind.