1: A Boring Ass Monday Morning

Who likes Mondays? I don't. I'm sure you don't either. Nobody likes Mondays. No one likes the weekend to ever end. Taehyung doesn't either. Just like all of us.

He forcefully drags his feet towards his first class. He still wishes he could run away from college like he used to until a few months ago whenever he felt like skipping the classes. Nobody asked him. Nobody cared. Teachers in college don't usually care. If you don't do your work, they would just give you a zero and move ahead as if nothing happened. Taehyung hates it here. Studying computer engineering is the worst thing ever when he could be out there, painting his heart out. Yes, he wants to become an artist. But thanks to his late parents, they wanted Taehyung to fulfill the dream they could not achieve by becoming a computer engineer.

So here is Taehyung, in a prestigious college which is shitty according to him. He only got admission here because of his parents. They gave all the money they had for this college to accept their son because their son was definitely not on their merit list. He is just not that smart for the course. Why was it so hard for his parents to understand?

But Taehyung cannot do anything about it now. Even if his parents are dead, he cannot back away. He doesn't have the money to live on his own and he does not know how to pursue his dreams now. The only thing he can do is complete his graduation but Taehyung does not know shit about his subjects. His future is like a blank canvas and he does not know how to fill it up with beautiful colours and designs. His life is aimless.

The day is pretty much boring for him. He does not really have friends. No one wants to be friends with the dumb kid and Taehyung prefers it that way.

It's now the last class of the day. The subject is cryptography and Taehyung feels thankful for knowing just the spelling of it because he does not know anything beyond that.

He takes a seat at the last bench and drowns himself in his notebook that he carries everywhere with him. He starts making doodles, not sparing a glance at the professor and his voice that is faded in the background.

"Mr. Kim!"

"Mr. Kim, are you listening?"

Taehyung hears that but does not pay much attention to the professor's angry voice. After all, there are a lot of Kims here. In a class of seventy, why would the professor call someone as hopeless as Kim Taehyung?

So he does not look up when the professor walks up to him and stands right next to him. The professor clears his throat to get his attention as the last bencher keeps doing his own work. So he grabs hold of his notebook and pulls it away.

The nib of Taehyung's pencil snaps as it makes a harsh contact with the desk. He is instantly pulled out of his thoughts and he looks beside himself, eyes falling on the incredibly hot professor that most of the girls and some boys have a crush on. He looks so good today that Taehyung cannot take his eyes off of him. Like everyone else, he is attracted to Prof. Jeon too.

"What is this, Mr. Kim?" Prof. Jeon glares at the boy, showing him the notebook in which he was doodling just now. But Taehyung's focus shifts on the tattoos on the backside of his palm that extend up to his long, muscled arm but he cannot see those tattoos because they always disappear in the sleeves of his shirt or blazer.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung! I'm talking to you." Taehyung immediately snaps out of his thoughts at the raised voice of his professor. He hangs his head low in embarrassment when he hears his classmates laugh at him.

The professor angrily turns around and shouts, "SILENCE!" At once, the class falls silent. He turns back around to the distracted student who now looks scared.

"Meet me in my office after your classes end, Mr. Kim." He glares at him and starts walking towards the board.

"M-Mr. Jeon." Taehyung calls him in a soft yet deep voice. The professor turns around and raises his eyebrows at him while looking absolutely bored.

"Can I g-get my notebook back, please?" He asks, his eyes stuck at his precious notebook.

"You can once you've completed all the classwork." Says the professor and goes back to teaching. Taehyung knows that this is nearly impossible for him. He has somehow been passing his subjects in the previous semesters but this semester, he did not pay attention at all. He missed a lot of classes after his parents died and he could not catch up with anything. Not to forget, he does not have friends either who can help him and guide him.

He sighs and sits back down on his seat. Guess he'll have to listen to Professor Jeon Jungkook to get his notebook back. The young professor is new in the college, joined just a few months ago but he has already made a reputation for being strict. Some students find it attractive though. Well, they are the ones who score well but for people like Taehyung, he is their worst nightmare coming true.

But Taehyung being Taehyung still cannot help but find himself liking the professor. I mean the guy has the looks and personality. He appears cool too outside his classes. People wonder how he would treat his lover when he gets one or if he has one already, how is he with them? Cute, loving or is he an annoying boyfriend? Taehyung often hears these kind of discussions among the other students and he cannot do anything but roll his eyes at that.

---------------------

Hey lovelies! So how was the first chapter? I hope you enjoyed it!

Please support this book by-

Voting, commenting and sharing.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Borahae💜

hershey_y