5: You're Really Handsome

Taehyung yawns as he sits on the bench at the bus stop, waiting to go to the college. His boyfriend told him that he could drop him but Taehyung is annoyed. He doesn't want to talk to him or anyone for that matter. Thanks to Mr. Jeon for annoying the fuck out of him yesterday.

He really started thinking that he is nothing but a disappointment which made him want to study a little just to prove the point that he can make people feel proud too. He really does want to do something to make his boyfriend, guardian and his teacher proud of himself. He wants to make his own identity but he just doesn't know how.

He is snapped out of his thoughts when he hears a car honking loudly. Annoyed, he looks up. His eyes fall on a red Porsche that is parked just in front of him. He looks at it curiously. Definitely some rich person would be travelling in it.

The window of the car slowly slides down and he sees a very handsome male sitting inside it. The man is wearing sunglasses that look really cool on him and he has rainbow hair. Taehyung thinks that his whole look screams 'ELEGANCE'. Not everyone can pull of rainbow hair that well and Taehyung is just amazed by it.

The man turns to look at him and makes a 'come here' action with his index finger. Confused, Taehyung points at himself. Why would a person like that want to talk to him? When the man in the expensive car nods again, Taehyung takes slow steps towards the car.

When he reaches closer to the window, he can see his face really well. He is so handsome but he looks familiar too. "Uh... hi!" Taehyung says shyly.

The man smiles at him, "Hi! What's your name?"

"Why would you ask a random person waiting for their bus, their name?" Taehyung is confused and a bit scared too. Two or three years ago he had heard the news of handsome men kidnapping girls by luring them with money somewhere near his hometown, Daegu.

"Well, you see... you're really handsome." The man flashes a pretty smile and Taehyung scoffs. Is this man flirting with him?

"Umm... excuse me, mister. I already have a boyfriend so please don't try to hit on me. It's useless." He says and turns around to leave but the man extends his hand out of the window and holds Taehyung's to stop him from walking away.

The young student looks at him with wide eyes. This stranger is trying to act really bold. "Leave my hand before I report you to the police." Taehyung grits his teeth. The man immediately leaves his hand and apologises, "I'm so sorry. Making you uncomfortable is really not my intention. I just... I'm Park Jimin." The man looks at Taehyung carefully, trying to find any signs of recognition on the other's face and he does.

Taehyung has heard that name. Park Jimin. He is one of the top models in South Korea. Now he remembers where he has seen this man too. On the cover of popular magazines, walking elegantly through several runways and also on multiple display boards in Seoul. But why was such a huge personality talking to him? This is weird.

"P-Park Jimin! Of course, I kn-know you. I'm s-so sorry for saying whatever I s-said. I just can't believe it's you." Taehyung rambles, making the other male chuckle at him. "No worries but can we talk, please?" Jimin asks. Taehyung slowly nods.

"So you seemed to be waiting for a bus here. Can we talk while I drop you wherever you want to go?" Jimin offers. Taehyung thinks about it a little. What harm can this do? He would also save his transportation money so it's all good.

The student nods and walks to the other side of the car. He quickly gets inside the passenger seat and smiles at Jimin. "So what did you want to talk to me about?"

"I'll tell you but tell me your name first." Jimin says, starting the car.

"Kim Taehyung."

"That's a cute name for a cute boy." Jimin smiles. Taehyung blushes a little. It's not everyday you get praised by someone like Park Jimin. He softly mumbles a 'thank you' and Jimin laughs at his shyness.

"So Jimin-ssi, do you want to tell me now?"

"Of course, Taehyung. So the thing is..."

------------------------

"Needham-Schroeder Protocol uses multiple challenge response interactions between the parties to achieve a flawless protocol. It also-"

"May I come in, Mr. Jeon!" Jungkook is in his class, teaching when he is cut off by Taehyung's loud voice from the door. He turns around to see the boy panting for air with his hand on his waist.

The professor glances at his expensive watch and then blankly stares at the student at the door. "You're twenty minutes late, Kim."

"I know, sir. I'm sorry." He says, avoiding eye contact with the older because he looks scary at the moment.

"All you ever do is say sorry. Are you ever going to do one thing right? I'm asking for just one, Taehyung. That's definitely not a lot to ask for." The professor sighs and runs his hand through his hair while Taehyung just stares at the floor, too embarrassed to look up.

"Get in. At least try to take down the notes of the topics you've missed." Jungkook tells him and goes back to teaching. Taehyung walks to his seat with slow steps and plops on the chair.

He looks at the girl sitting in front of him and as much as he does not want to talk to her, he still decides to ask for the notes because if the professor finds out that he didn't even get the notes, he would roast Taehyung alive.

"Uh... excuse me." Taehyung taps at the girl's shoulder. She looks at him with a frown, "What?"

"Can you tell me what Mr. Jeon taught before I came?" He asks her politely. The girl chuckles at him mockingly. "Well, have you studied what Mr. Jeon taught in the last class?"

Taehyung panics at the question because he is not oblivious. He knows the girl asked this question to mock him. But he cannot also lie because if he does, he would be called a 'liar' too besides 'dumb'. So he just shakes his head. The girl plays with her hair, "Then you won't need the notes because you won't understand anything." With that, she turns around to focus back on the professor.

Taehyung sighs. It's useless talking to all these mean people. He would rather get scolded by Mr. Jeon or ask him for the notes directly than interact with these people who have no care about other's feelings.

Once the class is over, he quickly moves towards the teacher's desk, catching up with Jungkook. "Mr. Jeon!"

Jungkook looks at him and raises his eyebrows. "I'm sorry, I was late." He says apologetically. The ravenette sighs and shakes his head. His student is really cute. When he acts shy, he looks ten times cuter and Jungkook cannot bring himself to get mad at him. Kim Taehyung's face and physique does have a lot of advantages.

"I know. It's okay. Just... don't be late from now on." Jungkook says and Taehyung quickly nods, not wanting him to get mad at him again. Even though Taehyung was mad at the professor yesterday, he knows that he was actually saying all that for his own good. He can only not make him and his guardian feel disappointed by studying well.

"I get it, Mr. Jeon."

"Good."

"Mr. Jeon?"

"Yes?"

"Can you... give me the notes for today's class that I missed and can you also explain a few topics to me so that I can study?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook smiles at that. His student actually took an initiative towards studies and he feels proud of him for that.

~•~•~•~•~

Hey lovelies! How was this chapter? Any assumptions/theories about this story?

Please support this book by-

Voting, commenting and sharing.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Borahae💜

hershey_y