7: Doing the College a Favour

It's been a few days since Taehyung and Jungkook started those tutoring sessions. They have actually been helpful for the younger too. Since then, Jungkook has giving three tests to his class as he has already covered the syllabus. In the first test, Taehyung scored 39%, in the second one, he scored 52% and in the latest one, he scored 67% and he is very happy with his progress. He can see a ray of hope for himself. Maybe he would graduate soon and he wouldn't have to look back at this place at all.

After all his classes get over, Taehyung reaches Jungkook's office again but before he knocks, he hears voices coming from inside. "But I really like you, Jungkook! Why don't you understand?" Taehyung's eyes widen when he realises whose voice that is. It's Im Nayeon's. The woman he absolutely dislikes. He has noticed how she clings onto his teacher and he does not like that at all. Why is it so hard for her to keep her hands to herself?

"Look Nayeon, I've told this to you once and I'll tell you this again. I. Have. A. Boyfriend. I can't accept you." Taehyung hears Jungkook's voice. He can clearly hear frustration in it.

"So you're talking about that stupid brat who you used to tutor when you were in college?" The woman questions. Taehyung clenches his teeth in annoyance. Can't that fucking woman understand? Why is is so hard for her to take a simple 'no'?

"First of all, he is not stupid neither is he a brat. He is the prettiest angel I have laid my eyes on in my whole life. Second, why are you being like this Nayeon? You're a nice woman with a pretty face. You can get anyone you want." Jungkook says. Taehyung's patience starts running out. If he somehow gets the stupid witch of a teacher out of his favourite teacher's office, he would he doing the entire college a big favour.

So slowly he turns the knob of the door and peeks inside through the small gap. Nayeon is standing too close to Jungkook for his liking. He just wants to yank her away from him.

Jungkook's eyes fall on his student as he looks here and there in frustration. He quickly clears his throat and smiles, that looks rather forced by the way. "Mr. Kim, you're here?" He steps back from the woman, focus now turned on his beautiful student.

"I've been here for a while Mr. Jeon but you seem to be busy with Ms. Im." Taehyung says, rolling his eyes. The female teacher scoffs, not liking the way the student is talking about her and Jungkook.

"Mr. Kim, if you can see that he is busy, couldn't you wait instead of barging in here like this?" She demands, crossing her arms across her chest. Jungkook sighs and shakes his head, knowing what's about to come now.

"First of all, Ms. Im, I'm not sure if you know but this is my time with Mr. Jeon. He tutors me and I cannot let my studies get compromised because of some desperate teacher who wants to get a man that is already taken." Taehyung snaps. He just couldn't let her irritate him and Jungkook even further. He also has many things to do later and he cannot let this woman ruin his mood and waste his precious time.

"How dare you talk to me like that? And studies and you? Kim Taehyung, who are you even kidding? Everyone knows you don't study at all because you're dumb. You-" The woman starts in a poisonous tone but Jungkook cuts her off.

"You don't get to call my student dumb specially when he has been studying everyday lately, Nayeon, and improving too. You're a teacher for fuck's sake! Act like one. Why are you bickering with him? He is here for his studies and actually you're wasting his time. Also you're a teacher so please top judging students and calling them dumb. Are you the kind that always favours the toppers?" Jungkook says, annoyance clearly visible on his face. Nayeon's face falls and when she sees Taehyung smirking, she just wants to slap him but she can't so she just stomps out of her friend's office while glaring at the student.

Once they hear the door shut, Taehyung turns towards the older who is not making any eye contact with him. He just rolls his eyes and mumbles, "I thought you were not interested in her."

"I'm not. Did you see me doing anything with her?" Jungkook gets defensive. Well, he really didn't do anything wrong. These past days, Jungkook and Taehyung spend quite some time talking to each other too when the take breaks from their tutoring sessions. So you can say Jungkook is closer to Taehyung than he is with any other student and Taehyung is closer to Jungkook than he is with any other teacher.

"No, but she does know about your brat. She must be close to you. I mean, you don't really tell people about your boyfriend." Taehyung shrugs, plopping on a chair and opening his bag.

"Taehyung, he acted like a brat but he isn't actually a brat."

"But she called him a brat that means you told her that he is a brat."

"No. I told her that he acted like brat sometimes but it made it more fun. I love challenges." Jungkook tells him, wanting him to believe him. Taehyung just shakes his head, "Do you think your boyfriend would like it if he found out about this?"

"I think my boyfriend is smart enough to realise if I'm in the wrong or not."

"Oh."

"It seems like you have trust issues with your boyfriend and that's why you're saying all this to me." Jungkook says, taking Taehyung by surprise.

"I don't. It's just that... I know I wouldn't like anyone th-that close to my boyfriend even if he is not doing anything. Insecurities come with having a hot boyfriend. Your boyfriend must be having it too." Taehyung mumbles, not making an eye contact. He feels embarrassed confessing this but he can relate with all the people who have good looking partners. Seeing people crushing on who's yours is not easy.

"So you have insecurities, Tae?" Jungkook asks in a serious voice.

"S-Sometimes."

"And have you talked to your boyfriend about this?"

"I... I... No, I didn't."

"Do you wanna talk to me about this?" Jungkook asks softly. He knows that insecurities are not healthy and he wants to help his student get rid of them in anyway he can.

"Not really."

"But you can talk to me, Taehyung. If you can't talk to your boyfriend about it, talk to me. I thought we established that we could share stuff with each other. Didn't I tell you about my boyfriend then?" Jungkook tries again. Taehyung sighs and nods.

"Okay. Let's talk."

~•~•~•~•~

Hey lovelies! I hope you liked this chapter. 

Please support this book by-

Voting, commenting and sharing.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Borahae💜

hershey_y