3: Tests are Only a Waste of Paper

"Alright, class. Are you all ready for the test I told I would be giving you?" Prof. Jeon asks the class as he sorts out the papers he brought with himself.

It's been roughly a week since Taehyung studied in Jungkook's cabin and after that, he decided not to ever go there alone. The man acts creepy sometimes. He wonders if the other students know about Mr. Jeon's acts or they think everything that their professor does is perfect.

"Take one sheet and pass the rest." Jungkook says as he hands the papers to every student sitting on the first bench. Taehyung, who has been sitting at the last bench, looks at the papers being passed around in horror. After that day, he did try to study a bit and he also covered some decent portion but he is not a pro at all. He knows that he would surely flunk this test. The syllabus for the test is upto the last portion Jungkook taught and Taehyung doesn't know shit about it.

When he gets the sheet, he stares at it blankly. If he doesn't score well in these small tests, how is he going to score in his end sems. He looks at everyone who is busy writing and sighs. He takes his pen and decides to write whatever he knows about the words that seem familiar. Maybe he would get some marks.

Jungkook, on the other hand, looks at the younger attentively. He really wants him to learn but the younger does not show up in his office even after he told him several times to do so.

He sees him writing something and wonders if Taehyung finally studied something but he also knows he should not keep his hopes up much. He doesn't mean to mock at his student or anything, he just knows that it's not possible to learn so much in such a short time period. If he were in Taehyung's place, he wouldn't be able to do it too.

Jungkook is about to revert his eyes because he does not want to appear creepy but soon his eyes catch Taehyung's fingers moving under the desk, typing away on his phone. Jungkook's eyes widen and he immediately springs up from his seat.

He strides towards Taehyung's seat and snatches the paper away. The younger's head snaps in his direction as he gets startled and he looks at the older with horror filled eyes. His teacher just caught him copying from his phone. But more than the angry look, Taehyung is scared of the look of disappointment on his face.

"Why don't you study instead of taking the test, Taehyung? It would be a better utilisation of time for you." Jungkook says with a straight face and walks away with the test paper.

A wave of guilt washes over Taehyung. He knows what he did was wrong but he is really desperate for some marks. He is desperate to graduate. He cannot put up with this hell hole for another year. It's literally a time waste for him.

Too embarrassed to stay, Taehyung picks up his bag and puts his stuff in it. He then walks to the teacher's table. Jungkook observes him silently. The student looks down as he fiddles with his fingers, "Umm... Mr. Jeon, I... I'll just go to the library and st-study."

"Study and Kim Taehyung? Sorry kid, that sentence is grammatically wrong." Jungkook says, making Taehyung feel even more ashamed. The older then notices some students staring at them so he lowers his voice and says, "Come to my office after class and you better not run away." Taehyung quickly nods, knowing that there is nothing else he can do. He then makes his way out of the classroom without making an eye contact with any of his classmates.

------------------------

After the college is over for the day, Taehyung makes his way towards Mr. Jeon's office, bracing himself up for a good scolding session because he knows what he did was wrong.

After knocking and getting the permission to get inside, Taehyung walks inside the office and gently closes the door behind him. He sees his teacher standing next to his desk, going through some papers, probably correcting them.

"You wanted to see me, Mr. Jeon?" He gathers some courage to ask.

"Not for the best reasons." Jungkook says, sighing and finally looks at him. He looks sad for some reason. "I'm disappointed in you, Taehyung." Jungkook says and Taehyung casts his eyes down. This is what he was scared of. The other telling him that he is disappointed in him. He hates it when someone calls him that. He let his parents enroll him in this college just because he did not want to disappoint them.

"I'm... sorry, sir." Taehyung apologises, not daring to look up.

"You know, Taehyung, I'm not disappointed because you didn't know the answers to the questions. I'm disappointed because you cheated. That's wrong." Jungkook shakes his head.

"I know. I'm sorry." Taehyung doesn't know what else to say or do.

"Are you really?"

"Look Mr. Jeon, I only w-wanted to score some marks. I too, like every other student, want to graduate from this shit hole." Taehyung says, frustration is clear in his voice.

"Wait, why are you getting frustrated? It's you who did wrong! Instead of looking frustrated, at least try to feel sorry." Jungkook snaps, not liking what Taehyung said.

"What's wrong with what I said? I only said what I had in my heart, Mr. Jeon." The younger says, he can feel his eyes becoming teary so he blinks multiple times so that he does not cry in front of the other.

"What's wrong is that, Taehyung..." The professor starts taking a few steps closer to the younger and this time, Taehyung does not move away. "You should be trying to study if you want to graduate and not cheat." Jungkook glares at him. Taehyung just gulps.

"I'm sorry." He says again, not wanting to angry the professor further.

"Sorry? What will your sorry even do? At this rate, you'll fail my class, Kim. Graduation would only be a dream for you then!" Mr. Jeon slams the papers on the table, making the innocent looking boy flinch.

"You need to study, kid. Your guardian is paying a big deal of money here." He tries again but the boy only smiles cutely at him, annoying him even more.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Jungkook shakes his head in annoyance.

"How about I let you use me tonight as you wish, Mr. Jeon and you give me an A?" Taehyung bats his eye lashes looking absolutely seductive, knocking air out of Jungkook's lungs.

~•~•~•~•~

Hey lovelies!!! Both Jungkook and Taehyung are so bold in this book istg. Tell me your views about the hot professor Jeon Jungkook and his cutest student, Kim Taehyung.

QOTD: Have you ever been caught cheating?

Please support this book by-

Voting, commenting and sharing.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Borahae💜

hershey_y