The Outcast

DISCLAIMER

Hey lovelies! Welcome to my book, 'The Outcast' : a Taekook fanfiction.

This book is just a work of fiction which does not have anything to do with the reality and does not portray the real personalities of the boys. I do not own the members. Whatever roles they have in the book, remember it's just for the book. Don't hate on the idols on the basis of your reading of this book.

This book is totally my idea. The story, the concept and everything else, except the members and the pictures, belongs to me. I do not allow my work to be reproduced in any form. I hope you understand.

The pictures, drawings and fanarts that I'll be using in this book are not owned by me. I took them from the internet. Credit to the rightful owners.

©2024 hershey_y ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!

Introduction to the Characters

Kim Taehyung:

23
•A final year, computer engineering student
•Has no interest in studies
•Doesn't have any friends because he is 'dumb' according to others
•Is already in a relationship

•23•A final year, computer engineering student •Has no interest in studies •Doesn't have any friends because he is 'dumb' according to others•Is already in a relationship

Jeon Jungkook:

27
•A professor
•Has a lot of people crushing on him
•Wants Taehyung to study hard and graduate
•Is already in a relationship

SYNOPSIS:

"At this rate, you'll fail my class, Kim. Graduation would only be a dream for you then!" Mr. Jeon slams the book on the table, making the innocent looking boy flinch.

"You need to study, kid. Your guardian is paying a big deal of money here." He tries again but the boy only smiles cutely at him, annoying him even more.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Jungkook shakes his head in annoyance.

"How about I let you use me tonight as you wish, Mr. Jeon and you give me an A?" Taehyung bats his eye lashes cutely, knocking air out of Jungkook's lungs.

This book contains:

•Top Kook
•Bottom Tae
•Student-Teacher romance
•Smut

»»-----★The Outcast★-----««

hershey_y