2: 'Asshole' Suits Mr. Jeon Better

Taehyung drags his feet to Mr. Jeon's office. He is really annoyed. When he could finally be at his home by this time, the professor decided to stop him and ask him to study. I mean who does that? Sure, he's a teacher but he should not bug people like that. Exactly how many curses does he want from his students? But that's the thing with Mr. Jeon. People don't curse him even though he is strict. Why? Because he is hot as fuck! That rules out all the probabilities of him getting hated on.

Taehyung sighs and knocks at the door of his professor's office. When he hears a faint 'come in', he enters the office. He sees Mr. Jeon sitting behind his desk, working on his laptop. His sleeves are rolled up and eyes are completely focused on the screen, making him look ten times hotter.

"Mr. Jeon, you asked me to come here." Taehyung says, fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"Right. Take a seat, Kim." Taehyung does not like how Mr. Jeon called him 'Kim'. How would he react if he calls him Jeon? Or 'asshole' would suit him better.

"You're zoning out again, Kim Taehyung." The professor sighs. Taehyung quickly mumbles a 'sorry' and takes a seat in front of his professor. "What do you want me to do?" He asks, after making himself a bit more comfortable.

The professor takes out a stack of papers from his drawer and hands some sheets to Taehyung. The younger gives him a clueless look so the professor says, "This is the first module of cryptography. Study this. Once you're done with your first module, you can go home. Ask me if you have doubts."

Taehyung just nods, knowing that he has no other option but to listen to the guy in front of him. He starts reading the paragraphs under the heading 'Computer Security Concepts'. Taehyung starts highlighting whatever he thinks is important and for once in so many days, he actually pays attention towards his studies.

Jungkook keeps glancing at his student from time to time. He looks like he is actually paying attention towards the pages which is a good thing. He has been noticing Kim Taehyung since the day he joined the college. The kid is an introvert, without any friends. He does not seem very bright either but he appears smart. He is good at art and Jungkook has noticed that too. The boy is just enrolled under the wrong course and that's a problem. Nobody can help him now since he is already in his last semester. He needs to graduate and Jungkook would make sure that he does.

"Mr. Jeon, I've finished reading this." Says the younger after a while, smiling a little. He feels proud of himself. After reading this and actually understanding something, he feels a sense of accomplishment.

"Good. Let me ask you a few questions now." The professor says, taking away the stack of papers from him. Jungkook puts the papers upside down and looks at Taehyung who appears to be ready for a question for the first time in his college life. "What are the computer security principles?" He starts with an easy one.

"Confidentiality, integrity and availability." Taehyung replies quickly. Jungkook smiles at that. If this kid works hard, nothing would be difficult for him. But the end semester exams are in like a month and a half and Taehyung would have to work his ass off to study all the subjects.

"Good, next. What does a substitution cipher do?" The professor asks again.

"A substitution cipher replaces one symbol with another. Substitution ciphers can be categorized as either monoalphabetic ciphers or polyalphabetic ciphers." Taehyung answers again. When he looks at the older, he sees him looking at him kindly which make him feel a lot better than he felt in the class. Jungkook asks a few more questions that he answers correctly making the both of them proud.

"Very good, Taehyung. See you're smart. You just need to focus and study." The professor encourages him. The younger just sighs and looks down. "What's the matter?" The older asks him carefully.

"I... I really feel good right now, Mr. Jeon. I actually feel like I did not waste my time for once but I still don't think I'll be able to cover so much in such a less time period." Taehyung says, sounding sad. It's not like he likes wasting money and not actually learn something but he also doesn't know how to complete so much in such less time. Computer Engineering is not an easy course.

"If you're willing to learn, I can help you, Taehyung." Jungkook smiles at him. Taehyung looks at the professor. His whole hot aura has changed into a cute one just because of the bunny smile he has on his face.

"I don't know Mr. Jeon. You would be just wasting your time on me." The younger sighs.

"You know when I was in college, I used to tutor a brat." Jungkook says. Taehyung raises his eyebrows at that. "A brat?"

"Well, he wasn't a brat all the time but just when he was told to study. His parents paid me to tutor him and I was a college student who wanted to earn some extra money so I started tutoring him. I made him graduate high school with flying colours, you know?" The professor flaunts, looking proud of himself. Taehyung has his mouth in an O-shape as he nods.

"What exactly did you do to make him study?" The younger asks curiously and a smirk forms on the older's lips. "Oh nothing much. I bribed him. I always put forward some conditions like... I would kiss him for every correct answer and he would do it. He liked me." Jungkook winks and Taehyung's eyes widen. He shifts uncomfortably in his seat.

"O-Oh. H-How are you planning on t-teaching me?" He asks, suddenly unsure if he should accept Mr. Jeon's help or not.

"I can teach you like a stern teacher but... I personally like tutoring like how I tutored that brat." The professor has a naughty grin on his face.

"So tell me, Kim. What have you decided?" He asks the younger and Taehyung cannot help but think what a pervert his professor is.

"I... I think I should go home." He says, standing up. This conversation is making him uncomfortable. Taehyung quickly puts his stuff in his bag but Jungkook holds his hand. The younger's eyes widen as if he has seen a ghost. He twists his arm to get his hand out of the other's grip. "W-What are you doing, Mr. Jeon? Leave my hand."

"I didn't tell you to go home."

"But I think I should. It's getting l-late."

"You don't get to decide that. I'm the professor here. I do." Says the professor, taking a few steps towards the student. Taehyung walks backwards, feeling like a vulture's prey at the moment. He gulps, not knowing what to do.

The professor is standing just a few inches away from him. He is so close. Almost too close for a teacher to be standing near his student. Taehyung does not want this. His heart starts beating erratically when he sees the older leaning closer. He knows if something happens right now, it would only mean one thing--

TROUBLE.

So he holds his bag tightly in his hand and looks at the professor, "Sorry, Mr. Jeon but I have to meet my boyfriend now." With that, he immediately dashes out of the room. He somehow felt that he needed to mention his boyfriend in front of the professor. The last thing Taehyung wants in the last semester of his college is getting into trouble.

~•~•~•~•~

Hey lovelies! So how was this chapter? I hope you're enjoying! By the way, did you ever get taught by a hot teacher in your school or college? My economics teacher is so fucking hawt and young and I just can't stop staring at him in class!!!

Please support this book by-

Voting, commenting and sharing.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Borahae💜

hershey_y