4: I Think I'm Just Wasting My Time

"How about I let you use me tonight as you wish, Mr. Jeon and you give me an A?"

To say Jungkook is shocked would be an understatement. Did Taehyung just say that? He thought he was a shy student. How could he propose something like that? "W-What are you saying, Taehyung? This is so inappropriate for you to be saying to your teacher." Jungkook manages to say but the younger only smirks.

"Inappropriate?" Taehyung has an unpredictable look on his face as he steps closer to the older man and raises his hand to the level of Jungkook's face. The professor takes a sharp intake of breath when the student uses his index finger to slowly trace his face from his temple, down to his sharp jawline.

"The last time I was here Mr. Jeon, it was you who wanted to do inappropriate things with me. So I thought you'd be interested." The younger smirks as he slides his hand down to the older's clothed chest.

Jungkook's heart is jumping in his chest and he is sure that the younger can feel that too because he sees his expressions turning even more confident. "Didn't you say you have a b-boyfriend, Taehyung?" Jungkook asks, taking a few deep breaths as he holds Taehyung's hand to stop it from travelling further down.

"Yes, I do. So what?" Taehyung has a challenging look on his face. He frees his hand from the older's grip and starts caressing his bicep, feeling the hard muscles that make him giddy. He wants to feel more.

"So, wanting to do all these things with me... isn't this cheating?" Jungkook asks. You have no idea how hard he is trying to control his hormones. It is taking every ounce of self control for him to not just jump on the younger like a horny bunny.

"Well, Mr. Jeon... who's gonna tell him? Definitely not me. Will you?" Taehyung asks, his tone teasing, making the older groan. He is loving the effect he has on the older. He stands even more closer to the professor and before Jungkook can even register, he places a soft kiss on his cheeks. Jungkook's eyes widen. What are they doing in the college? This is inappropriate. The actions and the place both. He is older, he should at least stop this.

With that thought in mind, he pushes the other away but not with too much force. He clenches his jaw and takes deep breaths, trying his best to calm his horny self. "Go home, kid. Your boyfriend must be waiting for you." Jungkook says, turning away from the other. He starts packing his things as if the younger is not even present in the office anymore.

Taehyung, on the other hand, feels rejected and embarrassed. What got into him all of a sudden? Why did he say all those things to his professor? Why did he touch him in an inappropriate way? Did he really want to do things with him? Was he so needy that he could not wait for his boyfriend?

"Mr. Jeon, I--" He starts but gets interrupted by Jungkook. "Go home, Mr. Kim. Make sure to study a bit. You really don't want to fail because I sure as hell won't be using you and give you an A in return." The professor says before walking out of the office.

--------------------

Taehyung is currently sitting on his desk in his apartment, working on the sketch of his boyfriend. He has made three of them and he wants to gift them to him. Lately, they have not been able to spend much time together because of Taehyung's college and his boyfriend's job. When they are done, his boyfriend tells him to study because he wants him to graduate. Taehyung wants that too but he hates it when the other acts like Mr. Jeon. He needs to act like the supportive boyfriend that he is instead of an annoying, pain in the ass teacher.

Taehyung gets distracted because of the buzz of his phone. He unlocks it and sees that it's actually a text from his cryptography professor. Rolling his eyes, he opens the text.

Annoying teacher -_-
Did you finish off the task I
sent you on WhatsApp
yesterday?

Taehyung
I will soon :)

Annoying teacher -_-
I want you to do it rn
I'm free
U can ask questions if u want

Taehyung
I'm busy rn
Can't I do it later?

Annoying teacher -_-
What are u busy with?

Taehyung
Sketching 🥺✊

Annoying teacher -_-
Istg Taehyung!
U need to study!
Why can't you wait for
a few months and then sketch
after your end sems????
If you don't study, how will you
graduate?🤦‍♂️

Taehyung
Mr. Jeon!
I told you an easy way
for that 👉👈

Annoying teacher -_-
Oh God!
I think I'm wasting my tym
Imma just go
But
If you fail the next test
I'm calling ur guardian

Taehyung
Trust me my guardian already
knows

Annoying teacher -_-
Then you should know
that he feels sad too
Seeing you not even trying

Taehyung
Are you saying he thinks he
is wasting his money on me?

Annoying teacher -_-
I didn't say that

Taehyung
But you meant that

Annoying teacher -_-
Look, that is just your wrong
interpretation

Taehyung
Mr. Jeon, I'm not a kid from
kindergarten
I understand what you're trying
to say
I also understand if people
think I'm useless
I would too
But do not assume things that
others feel abt me
It's annoying and it hurts

Annoying teacher -_-
U know I didn't mean it like
that
I just want you to work hard
and graduate
I know you don't like being
in this college
If you don't graduate, you'll have
to stay here longer
U don't want that
I don't want to see you doing
what you don't like either
That's why I said that

Taehyung
Whatever
Good night, Mr. Jeon
College hrs are over
So let's not discuss this and
ruin both our moods.

Annoying teacher -_-
Alright
I'm sorry
Seen✔

Taehyung sighs and throws away his phone on the bed in frustration. He didn't like what his professor just said. He knows he must be disappointing him and his guardian but he does not need to be reminded of that. It's not like he is not trying at all. He has started studying a bit lately but what can he do? It's not as easy as people think it is.

He soon hears the doorbell ring and sighs. Seems like his boyfriend is back. Too bad, Taehyung is annoyed right now and it won't be pretty for him.

~•~•~•~•~

Hey lovelies! I hope you're enjoying the story.

Please support this book by-

Voting, commenting and sharing.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Borahae💜

hershey_y