6: Just a Little Peek Won't Hurt

Taehyung looks around Mr. Jeon's office. The older male told him to wait for him there as he had to go talk to some teacher. The student's eyes fall on a few letters that are kept on the table. They are all in different colours and shapes. Taehyung suddenly gets curious. He wants to read them. Are those love letters or confession letters? If they were, he wouldn't be surprised. After all, his teacher is very popular.

No, Tae. That's not right. You shouldn't go through other's stuff without their permission. He tells himself, reverting his eyes.

But just a little peek won't hurt. The curious side of him says and that's how he ends up standing next to Jungkook's chair. He hopes that the ravenette does not enter the office anytime soon.

He picks up a red letter and starts reading.

Mr. Jeon,

You probably don't even know my name but I'm your student. I just want to say that you're really smart and your way of teaching is so interesting. I started liking Cryptography because of you. If I do well in the future, just know that half of the credits go to you. Thanks for being an amazing teacher to me.

Taehyung finishes reading the letter. It's nothing flirtatious so he keeps it back. He then picks up a purple one and starts reading it as well.

Jungkook,

This is not a random letter from a student. Heck, I'm not even a student. We're friends but lately I feel attracted to you. This is really straightforward, I know but I don't know how else to tell you this. I'm too shy to tell you face to face.

You're a very handsome man, Jungkook. And you're a gentleman too. You're the dream man of all the girls here but since you're a teacher, I should be assured you won't date one of your students, right?

So this thought helped me get a little courage too. Since we're friends, I want to be honest about my feelings with you. I don't know if you like me that way but I would be really happy if you decide to give this a shot. I'm sorry if I come across as weird but I just like you so much and I don't know what else to do about it.

I hope to hear back from you. Just text me whatever you've decided even though I really hope you decide to give me a chance *crosses fingers*.

-Nayeon

"Ms. Im Nayeon? She has a thing for Mr. Jeon? I knew she was annoying and all but she could go to such extent and write all this is weird." Taehyung mumbles to himself, his palm turning into fists, crumpling the paper. He does not even realise that his jaw is clenched.

Why? Because he-

"Going through other people's stuff is not right, Taehyung." Jungkook's voice make him flinch. He did not even hear him entering the office. Maybe he was too busy reading the letter.

Looking at the older, Taehyung panics. He immediately puts his hand behind his back to hide the paper but the older has already seen him. "It's no use hiding." Jungkook shakes his head and walks towards his chair while Taehyung is still standing next to him.

"You get a lot of letters like this, don't you?" He asks curiously, making the older smirk.

"For a fact, I do. Why?" Jungkook asks, sitting on his chair. Taehyung frowns. Why is he asking him? Well, he's just curious.

"No just... what are you planning to reply to Ms. Im?" Taehyung asks.

"I don't know but why are you so curious, Kim?"

"Because... well you two are actually sh-shipped. Many people think you guys look... cute but a lot of people hate Ms. Im because she's your friend." Including me. He doesn't that. It's weird that he is even talking to his professor about it. Jungkook laughs and shakes his head. Is the younger jealous or something? Is that why he is asking that? But Taehyung should not have any reason to be jealous, right?

"Well, I do have a boyfriend, Taehyung so even though I think she's sweet, obviously I'm going to turn her down." Jungkook says. Taehyung eases a bit. He likes his teacher and he cannot let some oldie steal him like that? Well, Nayeon is not really that old but in comparison to Taehyung, she is. She must be older that Jungkook too since she's been teaching here for a while now.

"Oh!" Is all that Taehyung says before walking to the chair placed in front of Jungkook's desk while the older stares at him, at his ass, to be more precise. His student's figure is just perfect and it sometimes gets really distracting. He should not imagine things he does about Taehyung like that. He is a professor and its wrong to think about his student in any way that is strictly not related to the basic student-teacher relationship.

"Shall we start, Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung asks, taking out his notebook from his bag. Jungkook nods his head and takes out a stack of papers. He starts explaining everything to Taehyung and he is really impressed that the younger is actually listening to him.

After teaching him a few topics, he gives him a few questions to solve which the younger does correctly. Well, he is not dumb. The only problem is that he is completely uninterested in the course he's enrolled in.

"You did well, Taehyung. You're actually smart." Jungkook praises him after they decide to call it a day for the day. Taehyung smiles, feeling good. The feeling of accomplishment comes back. He is glad that his teacher is not feeling disappointed in him even for a little while.

"So Mr. Jeon... Can we... Can we do this everyday?" Taehyung asks, wanting Jungkook to say yes because he can see that getting taught by the older separately is actually helpful for him.

"Well, I'm not free everyday but I can teach you some days and give you some task for the other days that you can do while sitting in my office. Once I'm back from my meetings, you can ask me your doubts. How does that sound?" Jungkook suggests and Taehyung immediately agrees. He really wants to graduate. He does not want to spend another year here even if he has such a freaking hot professor. After his talk with Jimin today, he actually thinks he can do something in life and to focus on that, he needs to graduate from this shit hole.

"That sounds cool." Taehyung smiles his usual box-like smile which is usually rare in the college. Jungkook stares at his lips for a moment. The younger is actually very beautiful and has a really pretty smile. God has taken his own sweet time while creating him.

"Okay then." Jungkook says and starts packing his things. Taehyung does the same. "By the way, Kim, what suddenly changed?" Jungkook asks curiously.

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you suddenly so interested in studies?" He asks and sees a smile making it's way on Taehyung's lips that he likes. "I actually know what I want to do in my life now and I also know how to achieve that. So I wanna graduate from here so that I can solely focus on that." He says proudly.

"Really? What's that?" Jungkook cannot help but smile widely. He is actually very proud that Taehyung figured something out for himself and his future.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Jeon. I want to tell about this to my boyfriend first."

~•~•~•~•~

Hey lovelies! I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Please support this book by-

Voting, commenting and sharing.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Borahae💜

hershey_y