8: I'll Make You Forget Your Worries

Issa triple update! Enjoy!!

________________

A few minutes have passed since Jungkook asked Taehyung to share his insecurities with him. Taehyung has been quiet, telling Jungkook that he wants a little time before confessing. The ravenette, of course, understands that so he just sits quietly on the chair beside Taehyung, waiting for him to speak.

"M-Mr. Jeon..." Taehyung calls out after what feels like an eternity.

"Yes?"

"W-Would you b-be jealous if... if your boyfriend was e-everybody's crush?" The student gulps, slowly making an eye contact with his teacher. Jungkook shakes his head, "I wouldn't be jealous. No, because I know who my boyfriend loves. It's all those people who have a crush on my boyfriend and not the other way around so... I won't be jealous until of course my boyfriend gives them attention. It's not worth it because I know who he belongs to."

"Really? B-But what if you cannot show the world that he belongs to you? It gets really annoying when people keep trying to hit on someone who you love." Taehyung fiddles with the hem of his shirt. This is the first time he is voicing out his concerns and it feels good, he wouldn't lie.

"I... don't know about that. Keeping your relationship a secret is not easy. I understand that. But maybe that won't always be the case. You would finally be able to show the world one day. Maybe all you have to do is just wait." Jungkook suggests. He does not really have a proper answer to the other's question. Of course not being able to openly be in a relationship is hard. How can you not want to be with the person you love if they are near you? How can you not want to claim them as yours when you see others trying to get their attention?

"Yeah, I've waited for years. Maybe I could wait for a while longer. You're lucky Mr. Jeon, your boyfriend is not popular or anything." Taehyung shrugs. Jungkook feels offended by that. How dare Taehyung say something like that about his angel?

"Mr. Kim, being popular or not has nothing to do with my love for him." Jungkook glares at Taehyung while the younger just sighs.

"Maybe you're right but... at least you don't have to worry about people trying to steal your boyfriend from you all the fucking time." Taehyung says, suddenly feeling irritated. He hates this feeling. He hates that people literally eye fuck the love of his life and he cannot do anything beside pretending to not be in love with that person. He's been dealing with this for years and it's really getting on his nerves now. He cannot wait for the world to know the truth.

"I understand, Taehyung but-"

"Oh you do not, Mr. Jeon. You don't. Neither does my boyfriend because... because if he did, he would respect me more and-" Taehyung blinks multiple times so that he does not tear up but all that is useless as stream of tears fall down his eyes. Jungkook looks at him with frustration, "So you're saying that your boyfriend does not respect you enough? Is that what you're trying to say, Kim?"

"N-No..." Taehyung trails off, his eyes widening as he realises what he just said. How mean it could've sounded. How disrespectful and ungrateful too.

"Then what? You always tell me that your boyfriend takes care of you, loves you and respects you then why are you suddenly saying all this?" Jungkook is not able to wrap his head around the situation while the younger just sobs. He is feeling too emotional and he does not even know why. That's the most annoying part.

"I don't know, okay? I don't know. I just don't like those bitches hitting on him! If they do, I want him to tell them that he already has a boyfriend, push them away or just... ugh." Silence follows as Taehyung takes deep breaths. Its not easy talking about his biggest insecurity like that.

Jungkook gets up from his seat and walks closer to the younger. He holds Taehyung's arm and yanks him up a bit too harshly. Taehyung gasps and looks at Jungkook like a deer caught in headlights.

He sees anger in his eyes that makes him feel sad and guilty. This is one of the reasons why he does not like talking to people about his problems and worries. He does not want them to get worried or angry with him. Taehyung wants people around him to be happy. That's what gives him happiness.

"W-What are you doing, Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung asks, panicking when he sees Jungkook pulling him closer, both their chests touching.

"I'm going to help you forget all your worries." Jungkook says gritting his teeth before placing his lips on the younger's soft ones.

~•~•~•~•~

Hey lovelies! So they are gonna kiss now? Omg!

I hope you're enjoying the story so far. There's so much more to happen in the book. There's so much more to know like what is that 'thing' Taehyung wants his boyfriend to know. Who is Taehyung's boyfriend and so much more. What are your theories?

So this book is gonna be completed on my Buy Me a Coffee account. You can get a membership. I'm doing this because Wattpad keeps unpublishing the chapters and I'm not able to post the book here. So please read it on BMC. In fact, there's already an extra chapter posted there and the book will be updated consistently until it's completed. The ones who can't pay through BMC can use UPI and I'll activate their membership from my end. My QR code is available in the post section of BMC.

My Buy Me a Coffee link is available on my message board and bio

My Buy Me a Coffee link is available on my message board and bio. My UPI ID is:

harshisinha515@okicici

See you on BMC! Borahae 💜

hershey_y