3:A small fly...

Four years later..

In country H

In a certain lavishly furnished boardroom at the 27th floor of Noble hospital sat a small, petite figure in one if the posh chairs attentively listening to the morning briefing. She was adorned in a navy blue A-line dress and had her hospital coat draped around her slender shoulders. He hair was neatly tied in a low ponytail and her bare face was breathtakingly beautiful without any make up. At the top of the table sat the hospital's youngest professor who concluded their meeting.

"In conclusion I'd like to thank all of you for your dedication to the hospital. All of you are great leaders on your departments and I'd like to urge all of you to continue with the good work. Doctor Kyla may I have a word? The meeting is adjourned , have a nice day all.

After everyone had left the small figure made her way to the professor.

"Professor Jared, you wanted to see me? " She asked, her sweet melodious voice renderings the professor speechless momentarily.

"I... Aaah... Yes. I mean.. How are you coping here?you just started working here a few months ago and being the youngest in an institution this big can really be overwhelming, considering the work load and all. I hope you are learning from the meetings too. "

"I am ok professor, thank you for asking. And for being young it has absolutely nothing to do with my capabilities, I assure you professor work is not overwhelming at all. Thank you for allowing me to attend the Thursday meetings, I do learn a lot from the presentations given by the heads. "She said ever so politely and flashed her killer smile.

Is the sun shining brightly today or has the room suddenly brightened up on its own?

The professor was so mesmerized by her beauty that he kept shamelessly staring at her without even blinking. He had totally forgotten what he had wanted to tell her.

Kyla on the other hand noticing that the professor was not saying anything, begun to sweat buckets.

Had she said anything wrong about the hospital? Professor Jared Montenegro was not someone to be messed with!

The Montenegro's owned the hospital and many other businesses in country H. Their father was rumoured to be a cold blooded murder who could wipe out an entire family and still manage to sleep soundly at night as if nothing happened. Jared, being the youngest and only doctor in the family, directly made him the hospital's owner and therefore her boss.

The amount of money and influence that family had was enough to send a small fly like her to her early death! She shivered involuntarily and cursed her big mouth at the thought.

Only after composing and mentally scolding himself for allowing his thoughts to run wild during work hours did he continue.

"As you know our hospital has organized a small ' Give Back To The Society' event in country V that gives an opportunity to the poor and orphaned children who are suffering from cancer to access treatment for free for three days.

We have invited the best surgeons from all over the world who were willing to take part in the event. This would be a great opportunity for you to learn as our youngest soon to be surgeon. The board of directors has made arrangements for you to be the assistant to our surgeons. The work load will be immense so you don't have to really agree to it, "he said, secretly hopping she'd say yes.

"It would be my honor to work alongside such great people professor. And don't worry about the work load, I'll handle it. Nothing is more important than my love for humanity. Thank the board of directors for me, I'll go ahead first then," She said and quickly made a dash for the door.

She didn't want to annoy the professor in any way and die before she gets her revenge!

Having been raised in a orphanage and then adopted by people who didn't care for her, Kyla knew exactly what it felt like to be poor and helpless.

Even though her adoptive parents had been fairly rich they never gave her anything. Any and everything she had used had been handed down to her by Mary when they were no longer needed or when they were not in good shape.

Whenever she was sick they never bothered taking her to the hospital, they just left her for dead. That is why she had chosen to study medicine and proceed to surgery so that she could get enough money to help the less privileged.

She had no problem with going back to country V, she didn't have any problem with learning or helping those children. Her only problem was that, that was the same place she had buried her dead child, and the same place where her adoptive parents were. Even just thinking about it made her heart twist in pain.

"Doctor... Doctor kyla, she heard someone calling from behind just as she got out of the elevator ready to exit the building.

" Doctor Emily, "she said turning to look at the doctor who was panting heavily. " Sorry I was in such a hurry and didn't hear you. Is there a problem? "

I have an emergency at the OB GYN department and my assistant is away on an errand. Do you mind filling in? I really need your help. "She said and looked at her expectantly.

Kyla who had been in a hurry to get home and drown her troubles in sleep could only stay back and help. She couldn't bring herself to say no to the woman who had treated her like a sister ever since she arrived at the hospital from the university.

Four hours later when the emergency room's light were finally switched off Dr. Emily and Dr. Kyla both came out drenched in sweat. Saving a premature baby who had been laying laterally in the womb was not an easy task.

"Good job Ky, I knew you were efficient but I didn't know you were  this good. You didn't even waver at all and this was your first operation at the OB department. I think you should stop thinking and begin practicing surgery at the OB dept, it suits you. " Praised doctor Emily after delivering the good news to the patient's relatives who had been restlessly waiting at the door of the emergency room.

"Thank you doctor, am not that great, you flatter me too much. Am just glad to have been of help today," Answered Kyla.

"Run along now, I'd hate to keep you longer. You seemed to be in a hurry before I cought up with you. Remember to give me a call whenever you need anything. "

Kyla nodded and gave a her a slight bow before leaving the older doctor who stared at her back for a long time, her eyes filled with nothing but admiration.

Kyla arrived at her apartment at around one and decided to take a nap for she was exhausted, physically, mentally and even emotionally.

She woke up at around seven in the evening and decided to make her boiled noodles for supper. That was the meal she was accustomed to having whenever she was feeling lonely or sad, which was a lot.

After taking a bath she wore her male outfit and applied a little make up to make perfect her disguise, pulled her hair to the side and admired her perfect handiwork in the mirror.

Anyone who saw her would never believe that she was a woman dressed as a man. She quickly hoped on her motorcycle and left for the bar. She needed something strong in her system to give her the strength to face her hometown the following day.