7:I'm your future husband!?

At around ten o'clock seven Black Sedan cars pulled at the entrance of All People's Hospital. The street which was initially almost empty filled up in an instant with curious onlookers and screaming girls who couldn't wait to see the man behind the closed doors of the expensive car.

Everybody knew who was in the car. Everybody knew how great he was and just how much damage he could do if triggered, but they still couldn't stop themselves from leaving their beds just to come and take a glimpse of him. Imagining  a person like him walking their dirty streets was just wishful thinking but seeing him, seeing him was almost impossible.

"Aaaaahh!!! Is he really here? "

"Where? Move let me see his logo on the cars! I've only seen them on TV! "

"I've heard he is so handsome! "

All voices in different pitches could be heard from the crowd of people who were excited to see the well known business tycoon who had taken the business world by storm.

Alexander Quin got out if his car, one long leg after another.His shoulders back,his nose up in the air as if trying to smell a different air from the one breathed by the clumsy,dirty ,irritating people in front of him. He was used to people swooning over him it was making him feel disgusted. He put on his shades and walked towards the hospital.

The crowd on the other hand upon noticing him burts into shouts of congratulations and encouragements while the girls screamed their love and blew him kisses. When they saw the second young master their joy knew no bounds . Even though he looked like he had been hurt they still couldn't resist the urge to jump on him. After all, he was the second most eligible bachelor in country V.

The police and half of the Quin's body guards had to go and restrain the excited mob and prevent them from bulging into the hospital.

When the hospital's door was opened to reveal the Quin masters in their glory it felt as if a cold wind had been blown ito the room. It was instantly almost freezing.

The owner of the hospital and the board members who had been told of his arrival and were near rushed forward to greet him.

"W... Welcome to our hospital sir, " The owner said as he extended his hand to Alexander for a shake. The latter who did not seem a bit bothered by his presence took out his phone to answer his parents messages, leaving all the greeting work to his younger brother as usual.

"Thank you, we are looking for this boy, he was admitted here at around 9:00-9:40, " Ramian said after greeting the older man who had begun to sulk after being rejected by the big boss.

"I'll find him! Just wait here for a minute, " He said and skipped away like a dog playing fetch. When he say the envious gazes of the other board members his grin broadened. Yup! He was the only one allowed to touch a big thigh and still leave alive and he was proud of it!

Exactly a minute later he gave Ramian the hospital room number as promised. Ramian then signaled his brother and together they disappeared into the halls without even sparing a glance at the gawking people around them.

Ramian who was impatient to see whether his only nephew was okay or not covered the remaining distance to the room by running. When he opened the door however he broke down immediately at the sorry state of his darling nephew.

He looked very pale and had a drip attached to his hand. He looked so fragile on the big bed that anyone would cry for him.

Alexander arrived a few seconds later and after glancing at his son stared curiously at the woman who was sitting on a chair next to the bed and seemed to have fallen asleep while holding his son's hand, wondering whether she was friend of foe. He still didn't trust her but he owed her a great deal for saving his son.

He walked slowly toward the bed to check his son's condition but right as he was about to touch his forehead his hands were slapped away harshly by feminine hands.

Wasn't she asleep just now? He wondered while staring in awe at the beautiful woman before him.

"Who are you? " She asked, her hazel eyes blaring like a tigress ready for war. "What do you want here? Talk before I chop your eyes out! " She added, instantly reaching into her pants to remove small red knife.

The body guards, ".... "

Ramian, ".... "

Alexander , "... "

Nobody had ever spoken to him like that and got away with it. Nobody has ever raised their voice at him or attempted to threaten him like that. He hated noise. He hated loud mouths and people who talked big but couldn't act. He most importantly hated people touching him. He hated body contact but why was it that when she slapped him, he kind of liked it?

"I'm you future husband!! "