11: The invitation...

Kyla who had been absent mindedly descending the three remaining stairs from the clinic, was surprised to feel a little bump on her legs. When she saw her little prince all better and snuggling at her legs her heart almost cried at the warmth she felt.

She crouched down to his level and held him and gave him a long hug then held him by his shoulders.

"My little prince! How are you here? "

"Did you run away again? "

The little prince looked at Kyla with guilt filled eyes. He had indeed run  away from his dad.
Don't scold me!

Kyla looking at his face almost laughed out loud at how silly he looked.

"Don't worry I won't kill you, haha, "

"Are you all better? "

"Yes! "

The little prince took out his writing pad and scribbled on it quickly while jumping up and down to show her just how fit he was.

Aaah?!! Kyla raised her eye brows inquisitively and looked at Alexander who had finally made an appearance. she had so many questions about the little prince, especially why he had never said a word to her.

" What, "he asked, his cold voice scaring the poor woman momentarily.

" S.. Sir you are all here? At this time? "She asked, the feeling of happiness she had initially felt while with the little prince slowly waning and being replaced by fear. Why was he even wearing a mask? Did he want to kill her right here in the open? With his face covered? So that no one would know it was him?

" He wanted to see you, " was all he said before taking out his phone from his pocket. He started typing on it, obviously ignoring the poor woman.

"Little prince, " Kyla said while crouching down again. "I'm a bit busy now, how about I finish my work then in the evening I see you? "

No!

He shook his head vigorously.

"I will buy you many toys! "

No!

"Amm ok,, u like food? I will take you to eat out! "

The little prince seemed to consider this idea. He took out his pad and wrote,

Come cook at our house!

Kyla: "pfffff, "

"You are funny my guy! I can't cook at your house," She said, almost dying with laughter. Your house? Huh! I'd rather die.

She looked at the king waiting for him to rebuff his son's idea. But he ended up saying something that totally crumbled her idea of getting as far away from him as possible.

"You can cook for him at my house, "

"Hah! Don't be sad little prince maybe some other.... " Kyla begun to console the little prince before Alexander's words sunk in. When she realized he had actually said yes she become even more confused and afraid, "wait, what? Isn't that like committing an abomination sir? "

I think I must be dreaming again!

"So will you do it or will you break your promise? "Alexander asked, tempting her loyalty and commitments level.

Kyla:" Ah?! "

Just as she was thinking of a comeback the angry monster in her stomach decided to make itself  known by growling as loudly as it could. Kyla's face turned pink with complete embarrassment.

Way to embarrass me infront of the demon king stomach!

"I have to go and prepare for the next surgery, but you don't  worry! Little Auntie will cook for you in the evening, okay? " She told the little prince and after giving him a hug and a kiss on his cheeks she made a dash for the cafeteria, leaving behind a very happy boy and a baffled man with a mask.