6: The demon king

In a certain up stairs room of a high class bar the atmosphere was very tense. The silence was so thick and suffocating that that no one even dared to breathe out loudly for fear of being killed next.

Many guards dressed in uniforms who had been mercilessly beaten up lay half dead on the floor, and four officers who had been on duty that night had already been killed one by one and their bodies hurled up in a corner. The men who had previously praised their bravery were kneeling down while holding their ears like kids, shaking and sweating in fear, and the women looked like they were at the verge of tears.

How could they let the child of the most prestigious family in country V disappear from their bar? Even the ones who did not see the child in person blamed themselves for their carelessness.

At the large window stood a tall lean figure with a well build body like that of a god. He was dressed in an expensive three piece suit with leather boots that would cost the entire salary of half the workers of the bar combined.

He turned around to face the gathering of workers, his face as fine and straight like that of a tyran king, while his eyes as dark and deep like a bottomless abyss. Just one look at then was enough to send someone's thoughts to a world of unwritable suffering.

When he turned around and stared at the manager the latter could see his end nearing. Hell. He could already picture his grave and his body being laid permanently to rest. He gulped down his nervousness loudly while he braced himself for the worst.

"Two minutes. Find him. " Alexander Quin, the king of hell himself, said and turned around to face the city again.

Do we have a chance of survival?

The gathering could not help but wonder among themselves. They looked at the manager with hope yet fear at the same time. The man before them did not joke around with failures.

The manager did not need to be told twice. He immediately scurried to his feet and bolted out the door. He had to find the child at all cost. He didn't want to leave his beautiful wife just yet.

In the room, a very brave yet stupid young master who had been punched and kicked many times crawled himself to the legs of the king of doom and started pleading.

"Please forgive me, " Sob sob.. "I know I shouldn't have brought the little prince to the bar. "Sob sob.. " I had no choice.. "

Before he could continue with his pitiful boot licking he was kicked right at his gut, sending him flying to the wall.

The witnesses present ".. "

Our dearest most handsome boss, could you please be a little gentle with your younger brother!?

One minute 20 seconds later the door was flung open by a very sweaty and panting manager.

"I've found him! " He shouted, not knowing whether to laugh or cry at his good fortune.

"A strange woman took him, " He added while giving the tablet with the CCTV footage of a restaurant a few blocks from their bar to the King before hima.

Ramian Quin, the younger brother of Alexander Quin, stared in earnest as his brother watched the footage and almost puked when he saw a flash of fear pass across his eyes. Had something bad happened to his nephew? His parents would chop him alive if they lost their grandchild.

Ignoring his throbbing body he stood up and wobbled his way towards his brother.

"Brother, please tell me, is he alright? "He half cried half whispered to his brother. The guilt was killing him.

"Hmm, let's go, "was the only response he got.

" Chop off his salary by half, "he told the owner of the hotel while pointing at the manager, then left the room with his brother and body guards on toe.

How dare that manager forget to tell me that my son fainted!