𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡

𝐑𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡

I sat in the corner of the bar typing away on my computer

I sat in the corner of the bar typing away on my computer. At night the bar was lively, filled with rich, sketch men from all backgrounds but during the day the bar was quiet and slow. It was the perfect place for me to complete my work without any hassle.

The bartender brought me my cup of coffee and I thanked him.

The bell from the door chimed and a deep voice ordered the bartender to pour him a cup of beer from the tap. The bartender ushered back towards the bar and I finally looked over to catch a man well in his thirties looking at me. Out of respect I gave him a slight nod before returning back to my work.

As more men began to enter the bar I started to wrap up the rest of my essay. It was pretty out of the normal for this much men to be in here during this hour so it only led me to believe that whatever they were conversing about was important.

I got up from my seat and packed away my laptop and books before slinking my satchel over my shoulder. I grabbed my cup and carried it over to Alex who smiled at me.

"How many times have I told you that you don't have to bring the cup over?" He asked in his thick Scottish accent but I brushed him off.

"Please, what type of person would I be if I left a cup when there's only me? Besides, it's at least I could do on my way out." I said placing the mug on the bar.

I could feel eyes burning at the side of my head but I ignored them and continued to talk to Alex. He scolded me once more but I ignored it and told him bye. As I tried to walk out two men ran past me, pushing me down in the process.

Everything after that happened so fast I'm surprised I didn't past out.

First there was one gunshot, then there was a series of them. I held onto my bag and crawled behind the bar where Alex was stationed as well. The both of us covered our heads as glass shattered and fell to floor. One of the men who pushed me ran behind the bar but as quickly as he came was as fast as he fell. His body fell in front of both me and Alex, and it took everything in me not to scream