𝐌𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐝

𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢

𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I stared at the photo my mother had took of me and my father over a two years ago. If someone was to tell me that I would lose both of my parents a year later I would probably take it as a threat and snap their neck.

Crazy how life works.

I'm alone. Stuck with my thoughts and the burdens my father left. I was now the head of the Outfit with not only a hundred enemies outside, but a couple inside as well.

For as long as I could remember I have always been under the microscope. Now that my father is dead, that'll only amplify for the next following weeks. I'm young and barely have any experience in the underworld. Men who are older see me as weak and will try by any means necessary to have me buried next to my parents.

That being said, although I wanted to scream, shout, cry even, I know there isn't any time to mourn. I can't hide. I needed to do what bosses do. Lead, and kill anyone who so dares to try and step in my way.

I got out of the armored car and jogged up the steps to the famous meeting house. There was various guards from different subfamilies around so I knew everyone was here. When I got inside everyone was seated, but as I made my way to the chair that was once my fathers everyone stood up.

They greeted me, spewing their half ass condolences before sitting down. I was supposed to sit down with them but there was no need. I was going to keep shit short and sweet.

"My father is dead, that means I'm now the head of the outfit. You guys might think this is the perfect time to strike, but I can assure you that isn't what you want to do, especially right now. I won't tolerate disrespect or even a hint of disloyalty. Everyone will be kept under a microscope until I find who ordered a hit on my father." I said looking down at the men that sat before me.

"Is that a threat?" Michael Corleone, one of the heads of the families said.

"It's a promise. One that I will hold towards every man that steps out of line. My father ruled with a an iron fist, and I will follow suit. So, if you want to turn your back on the outfit then go ahead, I'll even give you guys a seventy two hour head start. Just know once I catch you I will make life a living hell." I said

A smile appeared on Michael face and he began to nod his head. "Like father, like son. Lucian, you and the Cotroni family will have my loyalty." Michael said and I nearly rolled my eyes.

Old men and their fucking theatrics.

I took a seat and unbutton my suit, watching to see if anyone would fold but everyone say there, their faces hard and determined. "Great, now that's out the way how about we talk business?"

•••

Once the meeting was over I said my overdue goodbye and made my way to the club so I could get things set up for the night. Although I'm rarely here, there was something telling me to come. Whatever that something was I'm a man who listens to their intuition.

- 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄 | ɪᎍᎀɢɪɎᎇ ʙᎏᎏᎋDÀr berÀttelser lever. UpptÀck nu