𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈 | 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐝𝐢 𝐕𝐚𝐢𝐨

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐝𝐢 𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐨 𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐫𝐢 𝐦𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐫𝐢

𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐏𝐎𝐕
•••

I sat in the back of my class, trying my best to not zone out. It had been nearly a month since what happened at the bar and although everyone who witnessed what happened that night believed I was getting better, in reality, I wasn't.

I'm slowly dying inside.

I haven't been to the club since the incident, but Dimitri and Anderson have been keeping tabs on me. They got me a therapist but that wasn't any help. I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I think she's on Dimitri's payroll. Which means that if I say anything that was even remotely a red flag she would tell him so I kept my feeling at bay and only touched the problems at the surface.

They also moved me out of my dorm and into one of his flats but it only made things worse. Now I was stuck with my thoughts instead of being around people who could drown it out, but even when I was with other people my thoughts would still swallow me.

I was ticking time bomb, and although I knew I wouldn't snitch I knew for a fact I was going to do something irrational, I was just praying and hoping it wasn't one of these days.

I threw my books in my bag and got up. Class wasn't over but there wasn't any point of staying if I wasn't listening. Dimitri had a driver drive me to and from places and two security, but at the moment I need alone. I need to breathe.

I took the back door and walked along the path only the students knew. I'm sure once the guards saw that class was over and I wasn't out that they would alert Dimitri or Silvio but I didn't care.

The row of buses that came every thirty minutes sat at the curb. I chose a random one before paying my fee and getting on. I turned off my phone and pulled out my iPod, putting my headphones in. We waited a few more minutes before the driver pulled off.