𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐈𝐈 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡

𝐑𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 

It was 7:59.

Was I dressed? No.

Did I care? No.

I don't know who that man was, but I sure as hell was not going anywhere with him. Not when I watched him blow someone head off and then covered it up like nothing happened.

I sat down on my couch watching reruns of Jersey Shore while I ate the lasagna I had cooked. The lights were on and I left the window slightly ajar so fresh air could circulate through.

After living in the confinement's of my home for the past week it was nice for this to return back to normal. At least partly. There was still a slim chance that I could be killed due to the things that I had saw in that uneventful evening, but if that was the case there was no point in hiding and living out the rest of my days like a caveman.

As I went in for another bite a knock sounded at my door. My head immediately snapped towards the clock and I watched it turn from 7:59 to 8:00.

Damn, he was punctual.

I put my bowl down, turned off the tv, and walked over to the door. Before I would just open it, but a part of that was due to the fact that I knew who would be at my door, now, I didn't know if it was going to be a close friend of mines or some British assassin tasked to kill me.

I checked the peep hole and my shoulder slumped.

It was him.

"I know your in there love, now open up." He said.

With a huff, I moved the furniture that was blocking the door and undid the series of locks I had put up after my grocery store run.

Yeah, I came to terms with death but that didn't mean I wasn't going to take every precaution to avoid it.

I opened the door, and stood there. He looked me up and down, before our eyes locked. He silently chuckled to himself then motioned towards my outfit. I had in a pair of old Christmas pajama pants and hello kitty tank top. It definitely wasn't the outfit, but it was something.

"This is what you're wearing to dinner? I have to warn you, this is fine dining." He said with a cheeky smile.

"I told you I wasn't going." I said tilting my head up so I could seem less frighten than I actually was.

"May I come in, Beau." He said stepping towards me.

Of course he knows my name.

Although he asked the look in his eyes showed that was going to come in regardless if I told him yes or no. I stepped to the side and let him walk in before closing the door.