𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐈𝐈𝐈| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡

𝐑𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡

I was playing a dangerous game. One I knew that I had leverage in but could easily be thrown to the ground if my opponent wanted to.

Raymond was no easy opponent. He may seem like your regular posh, upper-class British lad. The one who always wore a jumper and hair was neatly done, but that's how he got his victims.

Once he left my home I had to do some digging, and it wasn't too hard since everyone knew a guy who knew a guy that ran paths with Raymond. What he said was right, he started young, attending college with the upper-class kids who he would sell drugs to. His operation became bigger, and those loyal clients he once used to deal with took over their parent's estates and got their inheritance which ultimately put more money in his pocket.

He branched out, and now he was well versed in the drug ring and was the top weed distributor in Europe, Africa, and Asia.

He's a drug kingpin, but even with all of that my stubbornness would not allow me to submit. I just can't bring myself to do it. It was 11:58 and although I should be dressed, here I was eating an açaí bowl after I just completed my morning routine.

Like last night Raymond was here on time. There was no point in hiding because he knew I was home. Since he left, his men were stationed outside of my apartment. Never moving from the spot where they had parked.

I put down the bowl and unlocked my door. I watched him take a good look at me, searching from head to toe before he grabbed me by my neck and pushed me back from the door. He stepped in and slammed it shut before locking it.

"What's your problem with defying everything I tell you?" He said as he turned me around and slammed me against the door, all while his hands were still placed securely around my neck.

Usually, this was the time I would say some snarky remark, but I was so in shock the words couldn't form. His grip on my neck tightened, but not enough to threaten my oxygen supply. He pulled me off of the door and dragged me forwards to my dining room where he pushed me against my table. He angrily took off his jacket, but carefully placed it behind the chair. At any other moment, I would have laughed, but I was too focused on his next move to do so.