𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐈𝐕 | 𝐅𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐣𝐞𝐧 & 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐧

𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐯

𝐅𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐣𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐧

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝!!

I sat on my couch, my feet impatiently tapping on the wooden floors as I waited. It has been years since I've felt like this. Scared and unsure, nervous about what's to come.  My mind was running off of the little dose of coffe I'd drank once the party was over.

I forced Nikolai and Viktor to stay behind so they could continue to talk with Anton and settle their feud. Hopefully everything went well, because as time passes the worry is starting to intensify. Men— especially men in this business, were filled with so much pride they didn't know how to step back and just chill. To put their pride aside and stop.

It was a shame, but that's how they were. I just pray Nikolai and Viktor would lay everything to rest, if not for me, but for their men who were constantly looking over their shoulder.

Cassidy sat next to me scrolling on her phone. She was still upset about the meeting taking place during her engagement party, but she didn't say anything else about it. Instead she occasionally kissed her teeth and huff, complaint about how long it was taking Anton.

She had a point though. They were taking forever.

The party ended late eleven o'clock and it was now two o'clock in the morning. The only people here was the clean up crew, me, and Cassidy.

She turned and faced me before putting her phone down. She didn't say anything and after a minute or so I started to get annoyed. "What?" I asked putting down my phone as well.

"We're you in a relationship with Nikolai then cheated on him with Viktor? Is that's why they're at war. Is that why you're still here? Because you feel bad?" She asked.