𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 | 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐱𝐌𝐂

You leaned against the wall, watching Cassius get ready for his night out. He was going to a dinner party one of his lads were hosting, and like the great best friend you were, you decided to hang out with him and help him get ready.

"You know, it's never too late to tag along." He said looking towards me.

You rolled your eyes and reposition your robe. "That's definitely not happening." You said shaking your head.

"I know you're going to hate me, but I'm pulling my card." He said making you scoff.

Since the two of you were teenagers, Cassius and you made this thing where you guys had three cards for the year. These cards were usually used when you had a favor or wanted the person to do something for you that they originally turned down. The rule, you could turn down someone offer but that is only if you pull all three of your cards. If the person does, the one who originally pulled their card cannot ask you for the same favor or anything related to it. Every New Years the cards would replenish and y'all would go back to three. So far you haven't used yours, but the way how things were looking you were about to pull all three.

"Wait! Before you do it just hear me out." He said.

You hated how well he knew you. He knew you would rather draw all of your cards than hang out with him, your brother, and his snobby rich friends.

"What is it?" Yiu asked raising my eyebrows.

"We'll only be there for an hour." He said.

"Why can't we stay home?" You asked walking towards him.

Cassius eyes scanned your body but you chose to ignore it. "And do what?" He asked looking up at you.

"I don't know, whatever you want." You said shrugging your shoulders. "We could play a game, watch a movie, even draw."

"I don't want to do that." He said.

"Then what do you want to do?" You asked.

Cassius eyes fell to the knot of your robe before looking back up at you. His eyes never falter from yours as he slowly undid your robe and pulled it open. His lips touch your naval and your body instantly fell into him.

You rested my hands on his shoulder as you tried to steady myself. You were sure your eyes were filled with sex and list butt genuinely did not care. "What do you want to do?" You asked sitting on top of the dresser with your legs open.

Cassius fell to his knees as he kissed up your legs towards your thigh. "I want to eat you. I want to please you." He said looking up at you.

Any morals you had before flew out the window after that. Although you didn't want to go back down that path, Cassius was making things hard. Per usual.

He kissed up you body before his lips landed on yours. His hands slipped into you underwear, working on your clit. You held onto to him as you moaned into his mouth. He was teasing.

"Look at you, grinding against my hand. You're so damn needy." He said against your lips.

You kissed him to shut him up as you began to work away his belt. His hand slipped inside of you and you instantly let him go so you could find something to grip on.

"Yo Cass, what's the hold— Y/N?" You heard an all too familiar voice yell.

You pushed Cassius away and wrapped the robe around yourself. You turned towards the intruder and you nearly cried.

It was your brother.

Quick back story, your brother and Cas were best friends way before you entered the picture. It wasn't until Justin, your brother, went off to military when you and Cassius got closer.

"My sister? You could have fuck anyone else but you decided to fuck my little sister!" Justin yelled shoving Cassius

"Just cal—" Cassius tried to say but before he could my brother punched him.

You jumped off of the dresser and stepped in between them before anything else could happen. Cassius held his jaw as he sent death glares towards your brother. 

"I know you're mad, but we're grown. Therefore we can talk about this like adults." Cassius said.

"Talk about what? How my best friend is fucking my little sister behind my back? Tuh, no thanks" He said.

"Calm down Justin." You said pushing him back.

He shoved your hand away, nearly making you lose your balance. Cassius moved around you and shoved Justin away. "Don't you ever put your hands on her." He said pushing you behind him.

"Oh, so you guys are serious huh?" Justin said in disbelief.

"Justin you're doing too much, it's never that serious." You said standing next to Cassius.

"You were about to get fucked on top of a dresser like a slut and you're telling me that it's not that serious?" He said .

In a blink of an eye Cassius was on top of Justin punching him. You could hear footsteps running up the steps as you tried to stop the two men from fighting. Justin girlfriend ran into the room along with Jorge and Michael.

By the time the two men got both Cassius and Justin off of each other both of them had done enough damage that neither party would be able to attend tonight's party without raising suspicion. "Fuck you Justin!" Cassius yelled, his nose bleeding.

"Yeah, just how you're fucking my sister like side quest." Justin said, his mouth bleeding.

Laura, Michael, and Jorge looked at you and it took everything in you not to snap at them. You were getting really sick and tired of people judging you like you weren't a fucking adult.

"If you knew anything... if you just took a step back and stop thinking about yourself then you would know just by the way that I look at her that I'm in love. But if the world isn't focused on Justin then Justin doesn't care. Go to hell bro, and get the hell out of my house." Cassius said sitting down on the bed.

"Y/N, let's go." Justin said but you didn't move. You couldn't.

"I'm not leaving Justin. I'm an adult who deserves to be happy, not just you. Laura was my friend and you got with her and didn't judge you whatsoever. Your being hypocritical and I'm sorry, but I won't let you ruin my happiness." You said to him.

Justin slapped the lamp down, causing it to break and Cassius quickly got up for round two but Michael jumped in.

"Justin, go because your acting like a fucking child and your twenty seven years old." He said shoving him towards the door.

Justin walked away while cursing profanities. Jorge smiled at us and Laura followed behind them. You walked to the bathroom and grabbed a wash cloth before returning to Cassius. You stopped in front of him and began to clean his bloody nose.

"You love me?" You whispered.

"Always have. I love you Y/N." He said brushing you hair out of your face.

"I love you, Cassius." You said kissing his lips.

"You think we could still have sex?" He asked, making you laugh.

You looked around the room then look back at him. "Probably not in here." You said.

"To the guest room we go!" He shouted as he picked you up and carried you away.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
• I don't even remember when I last wrote a readerxmc imagine but this was nice.
• if you guys have anymore ideas for imagines for things like this then just drop a comment and let me know.
• hope you enjoyed.