𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐚 | 𝐘𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳á𝐥𝐞𝐳 & 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐬

𝐘𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳á𝐥𝐞𝐳 𝐚𝐬 𝐗𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐊𝐚𝐢

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I fucking hated this place. It reeked of toxic masculinity and nicotine, the two things I've grown to hate beyond recognition. I would rather wait in a Popeyes line on a Friday than be here. Sadly, this is the only place that my bosses could do their shady business without having to worry about an outsider hearing.

I don't know how I got to the point where I could now listen in and voice my input on their 'business' but here I was, watching them deal with the most sexist, disgusting looking, waste of air, momma should have swallowed him ass man in existence. Carlos Dreamy.

There was nothing dreamy about this egocentric prick.

He treated women like filth and doesn't have any manners whatsoever. He feels as if though the whole world revolved around him which is beyond my intellectual capacity because if anything he could be earth with how round he was.

A dying earth though.

He forever reeked of cologne and cigarettes and he always had gel on the back of his neck. He swore he was cute with that damn beard that couldn't even connect to save its life. His teeth look like they could snap any minute and his breathe was always stink. I promise you, I could go on about how much of a douchebag he was but I'll be eighty by the time I finish listing off everything I hated about him.

The waitress walked in with her revealing uniform and placed the drinks onto the table. Carlos looked at her like a hungry maniac as he pulled up her skirt and slapped her bare ass, tipping her a hundred. You could see how uncomfortable the poor girl was but she kept a smile for show.

Fucking bastard.

I feel for some of the girls that work here. The good few are just here trying to pay for college and to make ends meet. They didn't sign up to wear these more than revealing uniforms, but the pay was beyond good to let some uniform stop you.