𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 | 𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 & 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐧

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐰

This shit made absolutely no sense. Three different people, from three different backgrounds, two of which are white males, while there's me a black woman. Is that even legal? Like, how did the school fuck up this bad? And now they're saying they can't fix it until the semester is over so I'm doomed.

I'm doom living two white men. One being a prissy British rich kid and the other a emo punk who had more piercings than I do.

I walked past he two guys in my room before slamming the door. I haven't even made and effort to talk to the morons because I figured that I would be transferring out, but I guess I'm stuck. The only good thing about this living situation is that I had my own room. Con, I had to share a bathroom with them.

I threw the papers down on my desk and began to finish arranging my room when a knock at my door could be heard.

I threw down my blanket and marched towards the door. "Since we're stuck here I think we should talk about our options and set some ground rules." The British kid said.

"Sure," I said walking out of my room.

The emo kid was leaning against the table, waiting for us. I took a seat on the arm of the couch and waited for one of them to say something.

"Okay, I know we weren't each other's first option, and it sucks but we're going to have to deal with it until the semester is over. That being said, I think in order to withstand each other we must come to an agreement." The British one said.

"First, we need to introduce each ourselves. I'm Ebony." I said.

"Mathew." The emo one said.

"Ben." The British kid said.

Ironic, but I guessed right.

"Okay, now that's out of the way my biggest concern is cleanliness. We share a bathroom, I hate when bathrooms are dirty so please, keep it clean. That also goes for this living space in the middle. The two of you side could be messy for all I care, just keep this area and the bathroom. Also, flush the toilet and put the seat down, and if the two of you know you can't aim well then please just sit. It doesn't make you any less of a man." I said looking at both of them.