ni

                        THE QUIET chatter of the children wasn't something that bothered the woman

THE QUIET chatter of the children wasn't something that bothered the woman. She enjoyed watching them play and hear what they talk about. Children don't really tend to have filters on what they say, so listening in on them was a fun past time. It was a private school, the children were few but their attitudes ranged from humble to spoiled. It was hard to complain about some of them though, they didn't exactly have the same upbringing as their teacher.

They had finished for the day and were waiting for the final dismissal to continue home. Backpacks were filled with homework and papers needing to be signed. The children were quietly talking with each other as they helped one another to clean the classroom. Their teacher always tried to finish early so the children had more time to spend either at home or with other fun activities. She didn't really implicate much Japanese standards in her classroom. Of course, she still taught them the correct curriculum.

"Anzai Sensei!?" The women turned to look at the younger girl who called her attention. She has been passing out cleaning supplies to the student who needed them to sanitize desks and other things. "What is it Suga-chan?" The teacher answered politely.

The little girl's lips were pulled into a pout, her pudgy hands resting at her sides. "I forgot to give you this at the beginning of class. I think it's very important." The girl handed the teacher a piece of paper. Her mother's writing was neatly etched onto it.