"SOME OF MY MEN have been telling me that you have been wanting to meet with me." The voice was young compared to how the other person talked.

Yoshino wore a long coat to keep himself from feeling the cold breeze. The parking lot was empty, the confrontation happening during the night like most. The one who spoke had droopy eyes, the tall tale sign of intoxication. Yoshino didn't bother to know what it was, he didn't feel the need to disturb the peace.

"Are you one of the Haitani brothers?" Yoshino asked.

Ran tilted his head at the question. "Who's askin'?"

"My name is Yoshino Takeda. I would like to join Bonten." The man said, bowing at his waist.

"Why are you bowing like that?" Ran scolds. Yoshino slowly rose from his position, looking at the male with a confused face.

"I thought..." He answered, his eyebrows frowning. "I had to do that with the executives of my old gang."

"Who's your old gang?" Yoshino looked at the man in question with skeptical eyes. Did he really want to tell this man the answer?

"Izanami." The man spoke slowly, his tone rather low. Ran's face spoke a multitude of words. The main one was his large grin that showcased his amusement to the whole situation.