nijuu ni

                                                                                            "I HOPE EVERYONE has a great weekend! This was a great first week back

                                                                                            "I HOPE EVERYONE has a great weekend! This was a great first week back. I am so excited to get to know all of you." Mayumi smiled at her new students for the year.

April brought about new kids for the teachers of Japan. For Mayumi, a new batch of 2nd grade, rowdy kid, who know nothing but money. Understanding and evaluating spoiled kids is a lot more to handle.

They all waved excitedly to their new sensei as they walked out the door. Some bowing and others giving out hugs like any young child would. She gave them a smile and pat on the back, knowing today was going to be an exciting day.

The opening of the Izanami Mafia's new club, Korianda no hana, was the evening. So Mayumi had to go home and get dressed. The name meant coriander, which was the flower to signify a heavy feeling of lust. The club was for people who needed the safe space to explore their personal pleasures, as well as a means to meeting like minded people.

"Anzai-sensei, you may go home for now! Someone covered your shift for the after school stuff. Rumi-san had taken your early release slip." Another academy teacher explained, moving into Mayumi's classroom to gather all the papers for the day. "Good luck today at the opening! As much as I would like to go, I don't think that type of club is my scene."