juuroku

Bang!

Bang!

                     SMOKE ROSE FROM the barrel of the gun, the vibration rolling through the girl's hand. There was subtle movement off to the side, a quick change of direction had the weapon pointed at someone else who raised their hands up in surrender. Two with guns were standing at attention, their bodies rigid but ready if confrontation was needed. Bodies seemed to have piled up at the entrance of the large office. More people littered around the room, one was slumped in the middle of the room, head lolled to the side and blood pouring out an open wound.

The woman who had a gun pointed at the door was panting, adrenaline running through her veins. Her thin barley there dress was stained, legs exposed as her bones poked through at her hips. Her knuckles were bloodied and bony, but she still held the gun without shaking. Her greasy hair was framing her face, but you could see her clenched teeth and snarled face. There was a man off to the side, a larger gun being carried by both hands held in front of him.

As more people walked into the office, some with weapons some without, they all stopped at the sight of the largest man laying in a pool of his own blood. With every body that walked in, the girl swung her hand around, trying to determine who was a danger and who wasn't. If someone came in screaming with a gun pointed at her she wouldn't hesitate to shoot, a bullet going straight through the head since they were at close range. Five people remained at the sides of the room, while 6 laid on the floor dead.