Characters

Before starting, I want to tell you that I have read many fictions where husband cheats on his wife, treats her like a trash, then suddenly he realises his love, asks for forgiveness and wife also forgives him just because he is her husband. I'm really sorry but it looks like the wife does not have any self respect. If your husband cheats on you, he should learn a forever lesson. And if the husband can cheat on his wife, the wife is also allowed to break her all bounds and fall in love. A cheater should not be the hero of a story.

So let's meet the characters.

Shehnaaz Gill Arora---------------------------------

Shehnaaz Gill Arora
---------------------------------

30 years old, housewife. Always wanted one thing in her life, that is love. After her mother's death, her father and step-mother never treated her well. After marriage she never got the love from her husband also. But still she loves him and blindly trusts him. She takes care of her family very much.

Aditya Arora- Shehnaaz's husband, 34 years old. Employee of a Multinational Company. He lives in Delhi with his family. He believes that marrying Shehnaaz was the biggest mistake of his life. He does not love and respect her. He thinks that she is not of his level. Even he is cheating on her.

Dipti Chahar- Aditya's girlfriend and colleague.

Smrita Arora- Shehnaaz's mother-in-law. Loves her like her own daughter.

Isha Arora- Shehnaaz's sister-in-law, 26 years old. She also loves Shehnaaz.

Jagvir Gill- Shehnaaz's father.

Gurpreet Gill- Shehnaaz's step-mother who does not like her.

Shehbaaz Gill- Shehnaaz's half-brother, 26 years old. Loves his sister very much.
_______________________________________

Sidharth Shukla
__________________

32 years old, eligible bachelor. Has recently got promotion and become the vice president of a multinational company. Caring and protective towards his family. Never dated any girl after getting rejected by his first love.

Rita Shukla- Sidharth's Mother

Ashok Shukla- Sidharth's father.
_______________________________________

So these are the characters.

Hope you will like this story.