Chapter 13: New Journey

Next day, after doing all her household chores, Sana got ready for going to the NGO. She dressed up in this👇👇

Then she went to Smrita Ji's room and gave her medicine

"Mummy Ji main bahar jaa rahi hoon. Ghar lautne mein shaam ho jayegi." Sana said.

"Kitthe jaa rahi hai Puttar?" Smrita Ji asked.

"Ek important kaam se jaa rahi hoon. Ghar laut ke sabko eksaath baataungi."

Sana was about to leave, suddenly Smrita Ji said, "Accha sun, zara idhar aana."

Sana went near her. Smrita Ji patted her head and said, "Jis bhi kaam ke liye jaa rahi hai, uske liye all the best."

Sana smiled.

After that she came outside where Sidharth was waiting for her. After she came, Sidharth smiled and asked, "Chale?"

Sana nodded.

They both got into the car. Sidharth started driving.

"Are you excited?" Sidharth asked.

"Haan but thodi nervous hoon." Sana replied.

"Kyu?"

"Wahi, main acche se yeh job kar paungi yaa nahi... Kyu ki mujhe nahi lagta main ab bhi pehle ki tarah dance kar sakti hoon."

"Sana, dancing is your inborn talent. You never learnt it. That's why I believe, tum aaj bhi pehle ki tarah dance kar sakti ho."

"Hope you will be right."

"Waise aaj sayad tumhe dance nahi karna hoga. Aaj sirf introduction hoga."

"Phir toh thik hai. Waise woh mujhe job pe appoint toh karenge nah?"

"Don't worry. Kar lenge."

Soon they reached the NGO. Sidharth and Sana came out of the car and entered the NGO. There were many children playing in the playground. A beautiful smile came on Sana's face after seeing the children playing.

Sana was always fond of kids. She loves to play with them. She can handle them very well. She always wanted to have her own child but sadly her dream didn't fulfil yet. Sana was thinking all this, suddenly she saw a little girl crying.

Sana immediately ran to her and asked, "Beta aap ro kyu rahe ho? Kya hua apko?"

The girl pointed towards the injury on her right knee. It was bleeding.

"Arrey apko toh chot lagi hai. Aap yehi ruko, main kuch karti hoon." Sana said and went to Sidharth.

"Sidharth dekho nah uss bacchi ko chot lagi hai. Usse immediately first aid ki zaroorat hai." Sana said to Sidharth.

Sidharth went to the girl and looked at the injury.

"Bleeding ho rahi hai. I think isse office room mein le jaana chahiye." Sidharth said.