Chapter 18: Unknown Feeling

Aditya was leaving from office. Suddenly Dipti came and hugged him from behind.

"Dipti, chhoro mujhe late ho raha hai." Aditya said while freeing himself .

"Late ho raha hai matlab? Kaha jaana hai tumhe? Ghar toh tum itni zaldi jaate nahi." Dipti said.

"Gharwalon ke saath movie dekhne ki planning hai. Show suru ho jaaye, iss se pehle mujhe pohuchna hai."

"Gharwalon ke saath? Matlab Sana bhi jaa rahi hai?"

"Yeah."

"Aditya are you serious? Tum Sana ke saath phir se patch up karne ki koshis kar rahe ho?"

"Toh aur kya karu main? Usse uske haal mein chhor doon? Taa ki woh aram se apne lover ke saath ghum phir sake?"

"Lover? Kis ki baat kar rahe ho tum?"

"Aur kiski? Humare respected boss Mr. Sidharth Shukla ki. Haath dho kar pade hai Sana ke peeche. Aur Sana bhi full chalu hai uske saath. Pehle toh yeh sab kuch main undekha karta tha but now things are getting out of control. Aur main yeh hone nahi de sakta."

Dipti started laughing.

"Oh God! Aditya tum kitna ghumake baat karte ho. Seedhe seedhe bolo na ki tumhara so called male ego hurt hua hai kyu ki Sana ab tumhe bhaav nahi de rahi. Tumhare saath apna rishta thik karne ke liye koi effort nahi dal rahi. Balki woh toh Sidharth Sir ke saath mast hai. Yehi baat chuv rahi hai nah tumhe?"

"Tumhe jo samajh na hai samajh lo. But jab tak Sana meri wife hai main usse apni mann marzi nahi karne dunga. It's true that I don't love her. Lekin agar uske extra marital affair ki khabar sab jagah phail gayi toh log mujhe hi question karenge. They will think ki mujh mein hi koi kami hai which I can't handle. So it's better ki main Sana ke saath thoda zyada time spend karu aur usse uss Sidharth se dur hi rakhu." Aditya said and left from there.

Dipti banged on the desk angrily.

Outside The Movie Hall...

Sana, Isha and Smrita Ji were waiting outside the movie theater. Suddenly Aditya came.

"Let's go." Aditya said.

They all started moving towards the movie hall. Meanwhile Aditya put his hand on Sana's shoulder to show his rights on him. Sana looked at Aditya confusingly. Aditya smiled at her. Sana smiled awkwardly.

She should have been happy as Aditya was paying attention to her. That's all she wanted right? But inside she was not happy at all. His touch on her shoulder was making her uncomfortable. She was feeling suffocated. There was an unknown feeling which she couldn't understand.

She looked behind and suddenly saw Sidharth. He was smiling at her. Sana immediately freed herself from Aditya's grip which made him confused.

"What happened?" Aditya asked.

"Huh.... Nothing..." Sana replied and again looked behind. But there was no one.

It was just her imagination.
_______________________________________

Days passed like this. In these days Sana was not in touch with Sidharth. She didn't talk or meet him. She was trying to be normal. She was managing both her home and NGO all alone. But in spite of doing everything, her heart was somewhere else. Most time she was being lost in her thoughts. She was missing her only friend, she was missing her Sidharth.

In these days, Aditya tried to come close to Sana many times but she avoided him. Whenever Aditya came close to her, she started feeling uncomfortable. She was feeling that she was doing something wrong. She was feeling guilty. But whenever she asked herself about those unknown feelings, she didn't find an answer.