Chapter 25: Do Jism Ek Jaan

Sidharth made Sana sit on a sofa. Sana was still in shock. She couldn't even speak. Teardrops were coming out of her eyes. The scene of Aditya and Dipti hugging each other was roaming around her head. Their words were echoing in her ears.

"I love you Aditya."

"I love you too."

Sana closed her ears with her hands and tried to calm herself down.

Sidharth felt bad seeing her like this. He couldn't see her in pain. That's why he never wanted to tell Sana about Aditya and Dipti.

Sidharth asked the receptionist to bring a glass of water for Sana. They gave her a glass of water.

"Sana paani pee lo. You will fell better." Sidharth told Sana.

Sana took the glass of water and pressed it hard. The glass suddenly broke and her hand got injured. It started bleeding.

"Sana! What have you done?"

Sidharth took out his handkerchief and wrapped it around her hand.

"Sana bohut hua abhi ghar chalo. Iss ghatiya admi ke liye apne aanshu mat bahao. He doesn't even deserve your precious tears." Sidharth said and took Sana with him.

He made her sit in his car and came back to the reception. He paid for the broken glass and said, "Sorry for all these."

"It's ok Sir. We hope Mam will be fine. Take care of her." The receptionist said.

Sidharth nodded and left from there.

He got inside his car.

"Ghar chale?" Sidharth asked looking at her.

"Main uss ghar mein nahi jaa sakti Sidharth." Sana said with no expression as she was too shocked.

"Toh phir tumhare ghar...."

"Waha jaungi toh sab hazaro sawal puchne lagenge. I need some alone time."

Sidharth thought for a while and said, "Toh phir aaj raat ke liye tum mere ghar mein ruk sakti ho. Chalogi mere ghar?"

Sana looked at him and nodded.

Sidharth started driving.

After sometime they reached Sidharth's place. Sidharth took her in his room.

At first Sidharth took the first aid box and started doing her first aid.

"Tum bhi na Sana. I can understand your situation lekin aisa kaun karta hai? Agar first aid karne mein thodi aur der ho jaati na toh infection phail sakta tha." Sidharth said.

"Don't worry Sidharth, itne mein main marne nahi wali. Bhagwan se pray karo ki ek din mere saath kuch bada ho jaaye aur main sach mein marr jau. Mere jeene ka ab koi fayda nahi hai." Sana said and started crying.

Sidharth got both hurt and angry hearing her words. He grabbed her hand and pulled her.

"Sidharth yeh kya kar rahe ho?" Sana asked being confused at his sudden movement.

He took her to the balcony and left her hand.

"Kud jaao." He said.

Sana became puzzled.

"Sidharth, yeh tum kya bol rahe ho?" She asked.

"Kyu? Tumhe hi bohut shauk hai na marne ka. Then jump. De do apni jaan uss kamine ke liye."

Sana didn't make any movement.

Sidharth grabbed her arms tightly and said, "Itna easy nahi hota Sana apni life khatam kar dena. Tumhare pati ne tumhe cheat kiya aur tumhari jeene ki iccha hi khatam ho gayi. Wah! Why is it always about him? Tumhara khud ka kya? Unn logo ka kya jo tumse pyaar karte hai?"