Road to Utopia: Introduction

Hello! I am bach! This is something out of my comfort zone and i don't know any procedures in this. I will totally make it all up and will try to update.

Brett was cornered in the alleyway. His eyes frantically looking everywhere for someone to save him, but all he saw was the man in a mask that had chased him, with a loaded gun in his hand.

“Let me go! I-i don’t have any money on me, please..i beg you!” Brett shouted with tears pooling up, too scared to even move.

“So pathetic” The man snickered, pointing the gun at him.

“Ple-please, if you let me go, i swear i won’t tell anyone, i swear!!” Brett kneeled down, eyes begging.

“What’s your name?” The man asked.

“B-Brett Yang”

“Go” The man said, stepping aside for Brett to go out of the alleyway.

“Umm...what..”

Just like that?

“Well, GO!” The man shouted.

Brett didn’t need to be told thrice. He got up and ran towards the street, he passed by the man but what he saw scared the hell out of him.

The eyes of the man were so... LIFELESS!

Suddenly, the man swiftly turned around and hit the back of Brett’s head using his gun with full force. The only thing Brett could do was widening his eyes, falling face first to the ground, losing consciousness by the second.

The last thing he saw was a black van in front of him and then..darkness.