4. Night 1

I'm sorry for the slow updates.. I'll try to update more often. I did not proofread this too..again..hehe. forgiveness!!

Edward was paying the cashier when he saw a kid approaching his truck with suspicion written all over his face, he took his bag and rushed out.

He yanked the kid away and threatened him.

"My My! Don't go on sniffing on other's private property, kid" Edward glared, making Billy frozen with cold sweats merely from the man's glares.

"Get the hell out of here"

"I'm sorry but there were noises coming out from the truck and i got curious so... i didn't mean any harm" The kid was so afraid that his voice was trembling.

"It's just an animal, that I'm delivering to the slaughterhouse" Edward then loosened his grip and retrieved his hand from him.

"I'm sorry" Billy backed away.

Edward nodded and gestured him to go. Billy then ran back to his friends who were all still absorbed in their conversations.

Edward then hurriedly drove away.

That was close, too close.

After driving for a few good hours, he stopped at the side of the road. He let out a breath and slumped down more into his seat, he ate some sandwiches and then stepped on out.

He scanned the area and then opened the door. Brett had collapsed to the floor because of exhaustion and Edward lifted him so that Brett could sit. Brett flinched at every touch, those touches were like pure hatred for him, sizzling iron that burned every part of his body.

"I am going to remove the tape, do not make a sound"

Brett just nodded. Edward then removed it slowly, Brett could feel the stickiness being slowly removed and then he panted through his mouth. Then, a straw was placed on his lips.

"Water, drink"

Brett paused and glanced at him suspiciously. Edward seemed to catch it.

"It's water. Drink before I take it away"

Brett wanted to refuse but he was so dehydrated. He then sipped slowly, gulping down the water in an instant. He let go of the straw after he had his fill.

"Do not pull a trick like the one back then again" Edward sighed, feeling tired himself, he sat near Brett.

"Umm, I.." Brett tried to speak.

"What?" Eddy stared at him.

"I..umm..bathroom..pl-please" Brett looked down, not wanting to meet the devil's eyes.

"Is this another one of your tricks?" Edward then stood up, deciding to walk away.

"No..no. I..have.. I really have to go"

Edward then pondered for a bit, he decided to just watch him as he do his business in the nearby bushes, in his state he won't be able to run anyways. So, Edward untied the ropes to his hands, Brett flinched because of the soaring pain but was rather surprised his kidnapper agreed to it.

"Thank yo- ughh.. wait" Brett didn't even finished because Edward had picked him up with ease and head for the nearby bushes.

He let Brett stand up and hinted him to do his business quick while staring at him.

Brett waited for the moment his kidnapper would avert his eyes but it seemed the man wouldn't do it any sooner.

"Umm..can you turn ...around?" Brett questioned with fear.