Chapter-1

Weekends are the days that end so fast in a whole week. To Yoongi, it passed in a blink.

As always he woke up to his mom calling him for breakfast. He crawled out of the bed, still sleepy. His hair disheveled and a cute pout on his face which made Mrs.Min smile in the morning. He gave her a big hug and a kiss on her cheek as Mrs.Min smiled.

He sat at the breakfast table with his eyes still closed. The freshly brewed coffee on the table lured him into his utmost fantasies as he took a big sip of it.

"Yoongi-yah, did you sleep well?"

"Yes,mom. Did you?"

"I did too. Did you pack your school bag yesterday?"

His eyes opened widely at the notice as he ran into his room, packing his books for the day. Mrs.Min chuckled at the boy before putting the coffee glass away.

He checked the time and decided to get ready. A black hoodie and  ripped jeans is his always go to.

He went into the kitchen, taking a bread toast from his plate and putting it in his mouth. He shouted a muffled a goodbye to his mom who looked surprised at the silent appearance and disappearance of the boy.

Yoongi walked to his school with his earphones blasting some pop music. He reached the school on time.

He sat in the last seat of the class always. Less disturbance.

"Good morning everyone!" Mrs.Kim entered the class with the so much energy today and he knew this is suspicious.

"So we are going on a school trip on Wednesday! Are you guys excited?!"

The whole class started cheering. The discussions of what to do in the camp began. And Yoongi is already considering skipping the camp and work on some music at home.

"Okay now shh shh." The class quieted down a bit ,everyone looking curiously at Mrs.Kim to continue.

"You all have to participate in this camp. There are no exceptions since it is related to your grades. Your science teacher is gonna show you some interesting trees. And you can play games too. So no one is bailing out this time. And we are gonna stay there for five nights and six days. Pack everything you need. Now! Now! Let's continue with our class! Open your books."

Yoongi sighed, knowing the teacher already saw the list of the students who were absent for the last trip. He just have to suck it up and pack everything he needs.

School ended in the evening. Yoongi looked so tired that he just wants to fall asleep.

*At home

"Mom, I'm home!"

"Oh Yoongi-yah! I got a text from your class teacher about the school trip. She mentioned you didn't go to the last trips. Why didn't you even tell me about them?"

"Mom, I'm not interested in going. So i didn't tell you that I have a trip. But this time it is related to our grades. I have to go. I really don't wanna go~" Yoongi whined ,falling into his mom's arms.

"You have to go and make some friends. Don't you wanna have some fun there?"

"No~ I just wanna stay with you~"

Mrs.Min chuckled and ruffled Yoongi's hair,placing a kiss on his forehead.

"Go take a shower. I'll prepare some dinner."

And just like that the Mins had their dinner and went to sleep.