Chapter-2

It's already Wednesday morning and Yoongi couldn't be more lazy to get up.

Mrs.Min knew that Yoongi is not at all interested and trying to make it as obvious as he could. She just watched as the boy dragged his suitcase and a black bag into the living room.

She eyed the black bag for a few seconds before it clicked. He is taking his guitar and music equipment with him.

She mentally facepalmed at her son.

"Mom, can you tell Mrs.Kim that I'm sick and can't go?"

"Nope. You're going to the trip and making new friends. Don't try to escape. I already called your teacher to tell her that you are going this time."

Yoongi visibly pouted,trying to beg his mom with his eyes. Mrs.Min smiled and got him some breakfast.

"Mom,do you know where we are going?"

"Yeah I was going to ask you the same. Mrs.Kim told me she told you the details."

"Oh she did?"

"Yoongi, did you sleep in class?"

"No! I was just daydreaming I guess."

Mrs.Min shook her head,sighing.

"Well, it's gonna something near the countryside maybe. It's cold outside did you pack any long coats?"

"Uh huh."

"Okay then. Let's go?"

*At school

Yoongi got out of the car and got his suitcase and equipment out of the trunk with some help from his mom. His mom hugged him tightly as a goodbye and Yoongi returned as tightly as he could. He could tell the other students are watching but he couldn't give a fuck about them.

His class was called to board the bus and Yoongi had to leave. He sat at the window,waving his mom goodbye.

The bus started to move as Yoongi plugged in his earphones,listening to his recently released songs. He posted some songs on SoundCloud.

He got some fans too. He sighed happily looking at the love his music is getting. He always wanted to be a well known producer and keep his mom and brother happy.

Thinking of his brother, he remembers the old times where they both played video games,racing to the car's front seat, fighting for the tv remote and cuddling to sleep. His brother used to be the only friend he had. But he had to move away since he got into a school in US.

He sighed again,looking out of the window, listening to the beats of his own music rhyming with the rain falling on the window. He didn't even notice when it started raining.

Just when about he is about to close his eyes for a good nap, his annoyingly loud classmates started blasting music in the bus. He had no choice but to listen to them since the earphones couldn't cover that loud noise.

A few minutes later, he was surprised to hear his song come out on the speakers.

All the students started cheering.

"A TO THE G TO THE U TO THE STD!"

"WOOOOAHHH!! "

"AGUST-D!! THAT'S MY OPPA!!"

The said boy grew shy in his seat and even more when he listen to the conversation of the girls in the seat infront of him.

"Do you know how Agust-d looks?" Asked the girl.

"No but I bet he looks hot and sweet at the same time!" Answered her friend before they squealed.

Maybe he is getting to his dream...