Chapter-5

Yoongi pov:

I set out on the trail with my guitar this time. The sky looked like it could rain any second. The smell before rain giving me the best comfort as I walked through the forest.

My thoughts kept on wandering to the conversation the girls had yesterday.

There were some articles mentioning sightings of werewolves but there is no actual proof.

Maybe some teenagers are just fucking around.

Like yesterday, I walked and walked until I came across the familiar wall of bushes.

I pushed through them though it was hard since I have my guitar too.

Once I was out on the other side, i dusted myself off and looked around to find the swing.

Once I found it, i put my guitar bag on it and took out the guitar. I hung the bag to a branch that was a bit low. Just for my height to reach.

Inhaling the scent of the forest for a second, i started playing a soft song.

Kkwak jabajwo nal anajwo
Can you trust me, can you trust me, can you trust me
Kkwak kkeureoanajwo
Kkwak jabajwo nal anajwo
Can you trust me, can you trust me
Jebal jebal jebal kkeureoanajwo

Chagawojin ni pyojeongi mal daesin modeun geol daebyeonhae
Ibyeori milmulcheoreom naege tteomillyeooneun geol daemyeonhae
Got majimagiran geol aljiman neol noajul suneun eomneungeol
Malhaji ma tteonaji ma joyonghi nareul anajwo girl

Nal jabajwo nal anajwo kkwak anajwo
Trust me, trust me, trust me
Kkwak jabajwo nal anajwo anajwo
Can you trust me, can you trust me
Jebal jebal jebal kkeureoanajwo

I sighed happily, getting new ideas for lyrics. Just then i felt a small poke on my ankle and I smiled knowing who it is.

I place my guitar in the bag and looked to see the bunny I've awaited.

"You little guy, you really visited me ,huh?" I picked him up with my hands and gently placed him on my lap.

And like yesterday he cuddled into my jacket. I carefully pet him between his ears as he let out some happy squeaks.

It was quiet for a few minutes, just me petting the bunny. But then ,it started raining. The bunny on my lap jumped down as i hung my guitar bag on my shoulder.

"Shit it's raining. It's hard to walk back to the tents in this rain."

I heard the bunny squeak a few times and when I looked down ,it moved further away from me and looked back.

"Should I follow you?" The bunny seemed to nod and move a little more away from me ,into the deeper woods.

"Well,might as well see where you are gonna take me,lil bunny. Let's go."

The bunny was faster than I thought. I had to run to keep up with him.

"Yah! What do you eat,huh? You are so fast!"

The bunny seemed to slow down and in a few minutes it stopped. He poked my leg and i know he wants to be held. I picked him up.

"Where the fuck am I?"