Chapter-3

The four hour long journey to god knows where ended. Yoongi made a 360 degree spin once he got out of the bus. They were at a place near to the forest. Not in the forest but you can see there is a forest near.

Mrs. Kim along with Mrs.Han,our science teacher gathered all the students to announce our partners for the tents.

When she called Yoongi's name and one of the fuckboy's name, he never felt more happier. He is gonna be in some girls' tent doing some shit. So it meant he is gonna be alone in his tent.

"So students, now we are gonna set up tents and then have lunch. You can look around till the sunsets and you have to be here in the evening. You have to cook food for yourselves. The class president ,Seungkwan is gonna divide up the tasks. Now get to work." Mrs.Kim clapped to end the speech.

Everyone moved to get their tents. Yoongi also went to get his tent and started arranging it. He knew more than to expect help from the school's fuckboy. He silently completed setting the tent up.

Mrs.Kim mentioned about getting packed lunch box just in case it gets late when they reach their spot. So Yoongi decided to just quietly eat his lunch in his tent and go out into the forest to get some peace. If he could find a spot to rest, maybe tomorrow he could practice his guitar there.

He completed his lunch in few minutes and set out with his guitar. Mrs.Kim ,who was helping some students so they can set their tent up ,noticed Yoongi.

"Mr.Min Yoongi! Come over here for a second!" She called out.

Yoongi sighed and jogged to her.

"Did you set your tent up?"

"Yes, Mrs.Kim."

"That was fast. Had lunch?"

"Yes,Mrs.Kim."

"Okay, you can go. Just be careful and be here before the sunsets. I'm gonna take attendance."

"Okay."

Bowing to her, Yoongi walked away into the woods. He walked and walked and walked. A bit too deep I guess.

Small branches crunched under his steps. He stopped for a second, closed his eyes and listened to the birds chirping. He could hear a faint water sound coming from somewhere. He followed the sound. Since it rained in the morning the sky looks a bit dark. And it is the best weather for Yoongi to enjoy his peaceful outing.

After a few minutes of walking, he reached an area which has thick bushes filled with leaves

After a few minutes of walking, he reached an area which has thick bushes filled with leaves. The water can be heard just behind the bushes. He pushed the leaves and tried to get in through the small space the leaves gave him.

Once he is out on the other side, he dusted himself off. He looked at the view front of him with his eyes open so wide.

He looked around for a minute, just taking the breathtaking view infront of him

He looked around for a minute, just taking the breathtaking view infront of him. The smell of the rained forest and the small pond just luring him in to touch the water. He crouched down just enough to put his hand into the water.

It was cold. He moved his hand around gently in the water. A smile took upon his cat like eyes before his lips curved up into his gummy smile.

The mother nature also might've loved him so much cuz just then he heard a song of a nightingale. He couldn't ask for more when he saw a swing on the tree just beside him.

The gummy smile never leaving his features ,he confirmed that this was the spot he was searching for

The gummy smile never leaving his features ,he confirmed that this was the spot he was searching for. He gently moved on the swing along with the air.

Suddenly, a small noise was heard which made Yoongi turn his head towards the noise in alert. He stopped swinging and looked around. He found nothing. He looked around one more time before shrugging it off.

Yoongi shrieked when he felt something touch his legs. He looked to see a white bunny looking at him with cute eyes. He looked at it picking it up and placing it on his lap.

The bunny cuddled into his jacket seeking some warmth form the cold weather

The bunny cuddled into his jacket seeking some warmth form the cold weather. Yoongi pet the bunny on his ears and he can hear some happy bunny squeaks.

"Do you like it,you little guy? Hmm?" Yoongi spoke in a childish voice. The bunny cuddled more into him as a response.

"Do you want me to swing with you?" Yoongi laughed when he thought he saw the bunny nod.

He held the bunny in his jacket with one arm and held the swing with the other, moving slowly.

When the swing is moving in a slow rhythm, he released the hand on the swing to let the bunny in hands.

The bunny looked like it fell asleep in Yoongi's arms. Yoongi looked up at the sun and it looked it's gonna be dark any minute. He could already hear Mrs.Kim lecturing him for not coming before sunset.

Yoongi tried to stand up with the bunny in his arms but the movement had the bunny awake.

"Sorry, little guy but I have to go. Or else I'm gonna get lectured for going late." The bunny cuddled more into him in protest and Yoongi just wanted to drag his tent into the forest and sleep her with the bunny.

Yoongi placed little kisses on the bunny's face before nuzzling his nose against the bunny's.

He gently put the bunny down as it tried to cling to his leg.

"No,bunny. I'll be back here tomorrow whenever I have time. Wait here for me tomorrow,okay?"

The bunny seemed to understand and now stood beside his leg. Yoongi bent down ,placing a last kiss on the bunny's head. He waved at the bunny and set off on the trail he came on, mentally preparing himself to get lectured.