Chapter-13

When Jimin was talking to Yoongi in the court:

"A person with no scent. They are gonna change your whole life, Your Majesty."

Namjoon was sitting on his throne in deep thoughts about what the Ahjumma told him. She was just a normal fortune teller that kids visited to have some fun with. And like everyone, Jimin dragged Namjoon to the Ahjumma's house when they were only ten years old.

He didn't believe whatever she said for a long time but when she predicted many kingdom wars, he started to believe her. He didn't particularly go to talk to her. He always sent Jungkook to the work.

About the person with no scent, the discussion took place when Jimin dragged him for the first time and that was his last time until now.

Namjoon sometimes sneaked out of the castle at night time in search of the person. He knew no one could enter the territory other than werewolves like himself. So it had to be an outsider, human.

He went out of the forest to search in the nearby city but when he learnt that humans have no scent, he came back in the early morning.

After a few years of searching, he gave up and focused on ruling the Kingdom. But now someone with no scent pops up out of nowhere and he doesn't know his whereabouts.

So he took him under his wing to observe whatever he was doing. Or if he is just another omega trying to get his attention.

The omegas in his pack were kind and nice since he was young. But once he went through his puberty, some of them started to seek the King's attention.

Well, who would blame them.

He was adored when he was younger and now he looked hot as fuck with a very nice personality anyone could ask for.

Back to where Namjoon, Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi were out for rounds:

Namjoon was walking at the front, kindly greeting the elders. The General followed behind him with Jimin and Yoongi trailing him.

"Hey, Yoongi!" Jimin whispered, poking Yoongi's hand with his finger to get his attention .

Yoongi raised his eyebrow at the Prince and muttered out a 'what'.

"I can show you around the Kingdom if you want me to. There are many fun things here. Jungkook wouldn't let me go. But they are so fun, you would absolutely like it." Jimin rapped in a breath. Thanks to Yoongi's rapping skills, he understood what the younger said.

Yoongi nodded and followed Jimin when he grabbed his hand and pulled him along.

They walked a few meters away from the King and General duo and hid behind a tree. They watched the two from afar. They seemed to not notice the disappearance of the Prince and Yoongi.

"What kind of General is he? I bet he wouldn't notice even when I get kidnapped." Jimin pouted and again pulled Yoongi away from the tree.

"So where are we going?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin looked back at the boy and a smile spread over his features, "To the candy shop." He said and started to run towards a direction.

Yoongi HAD to run since Jimin looked like he had no intention of letting the other boy's hand go.

People laughed and bowed at the Prince. Jimin was the Kingdom's sweetheart. He is adored by the people. Everyone knows Jimin is always up to something and they like to play along with him.

Jimin put a finger on his mouth, signaling the people to not tell the King or General about him. Everyone on his way nodded and smiled, looking at Jimin who had a bright smile on his face.

He came to a stop and walked inside a hut, "Ahjumma, Jiminie is here." He shouted.

An woman in her late 40's strutted out with a box of candies in her hand.

"My dear Prince, it's been long since you last visited here." She spoke lightly, handing the box to the excited boy.

"Ahjumma, Jungkookie is not allowing me to go outside after I played with the kids until late night and returned home in the midnight. He was so angry that I stayed up late that too in the cold river and that too with kids." Jimin whined, clinging onto her arm. It's been a month a since he visited her shop.

"Well that was for your safety and health, Prince. You shouldn't be out late at night. And that would be freezing cold at night in the river. What if you caught a fever?" She said, patting Jimin's hair.

Jimin smiled mischievously and she knew he was up to something, "Did you sneak out? Did you tell anyone you are coming here?" She gasped at the realization and smacked Jimin's arm who just laughed. She knew Jimin since he was young and she felt like she raised him.

Jimin almost forgot to introduce Yoongi, "Oh Ahjumma, I brought a visitor today. This is-"

" Min Yoongi." She continued, cutting off the boy. Yoongi perked up at the mention of his name.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, "Ahjumma, you know him? How?"

"Ahjumma knows everything." She chuckled, " So Yoongi, how are your mom and brother?"

"How do you know about them?"

"Me and your mom were friends long ago. But because of some issues we can't meet each other right now."

Yoongi hummed, "Mom is fine, Ahjumma?"

"You can call me that." She smiled and slowly Yoongi got comfortable, "Your brother is fine too. Don't worry." She said.

"You know where my brother is?" He asked, hopefully.

She smiled and just shook her head dismissively.

Soon it was time to leave and Jimin got himself some more boxes of candy for storage purposes, as he said.

Jimin had filled in the Ahjumma about what's going on his life and some more small chats until it was late in the evening. The Ahjumma made them some food for lunch. Though it was not much, it was enough for their stomachs to not rumble.

It was almost 9 in the evening when Jimin stood up to leave. Yoongi felt comfortable in the house and he gained some knowledge about the Kingdom and it's routes. He also listened to some of the stories about the ancient Kingdom the Ahjumma said.

Jimin bid his goodbyes and Yoongi was about to say his too when the Ahjumma held his hand, "Everything happens for a reason. Let time do it's work." She smiled, looking into his eyes and letting go of his hand.

Yoongi frowned in confusion but still bowed a 90 degrees and walked beside Jimin with his candy box in his hand.

The Ahjumma was kind enough to gift him a box of candies which he liked for himself also joking warning Jimin to not eat his candies.

Jimin was talking about sneaking back into the palace while Yoongi was in deep thoughts.

"Everything happens for a reason. Let time do it's work?"

After a long time since i have been updating my other story these days~

Guys, do you have any story title ideas? Since i've changed the story, i have to change the title too... Help me please?